In the Test Room with PJ - Testing a new light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
um excuse my stoned *** but i havent read the strain name anywhere?
PJ, is it me lol

PJ, is it me lol

I think you are right and the strain name was not mentioned. Almost positive this is Boysenberry. A++ smoke and she likes to put out in the yield department.
PJ can give you the info on the strain if I am correct.

PJ, is it me lol
Top secret brother.
:)

I think you are right and the strain name was not mentioned. Almost positive this is Boysenberry. A++ smoke and she likes to put out in the yield department.
PJ can give you the info on the strain if I am correct.
Let him wonder.
giggle.gif

Weekly update

Week 5 and just short of the half way point. Let the PH get a lil low this week while I was not paying attention and got a few spots here and there but nothing I can't get fixed.

Had a long day so shot's are from a few hours after lights were out.

View attachment 5bb.gif

View attachment 6.gif

Flowers at least appear to be the same size at around 16" in to the canopy, so working as advertised so far.

See you in a week.

Lovely looking plants thanks for taking the time to post, you a busy guy.

That is going to be packed wall to wall with fat buds by the time this is over. Looking good bro. I always breath a sigh of relief once she stops god damn stretching. :D

Lovely looking plants thanks for taking the time to post, you a busy guy.
Trying to stay true to my word doing weekly updates. It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.
;)

That is going to be packed wall to wall with fat buds by the time this is over. Looking good bro. I always breath a sigh of relief once she stops god damn stretching. :D
Yeah I hear ya. I have about 6" to spare right now and will be up there the last 2 weeks I'm sure.

I'm very envious right now... :)
You can get there. So easy a caveman could do it. Just don't believe half what you read on the net.
LMAO

Cussing ? I get x`ed out when I do it.

Week 6 and we skipped the update day this week to eat bird. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and were able to celebrate with friends and family!

Haven't done a thing since the last change out which was about 2 weeks ago or so. PH has only been on a slow rise and has gone from 5.6 to now 6.1 in that time. PPM's haven't dropped a ton either, but I have noticed a very slight Calcium deficiency in what looks like two plants at the very rear.

Going to do a nute change out after this update and I am going to boost the calcium just a little bit to see if that helps, but right now I am not overly concerned if you guys aren't.

Stood back a little further this time for the full shot and the flash went off so it changed the color a little, but you can get the idea.

View attachment week-later.gif

I took a bunch of pics of the tops but they all sucked and since we are only at week 6 I do have a pic of a flower at about 20" below the canopy.

Looks like I may have issues getting trics to develop down that low.
:huh:
View attachment lower.gif

As always, thanks for looking in and following along.

Peace

Week 8 update

Moving right along here we are at week 8. This is where this strain will start to shine and the flowers will start to really develop. Pretty good increase from the last update and the aromas are really starting to flow.

I love this strain, which is special pheno of Goji OG deemed "Boysenberry"from Bodhi seeds that was at an F3, which I have at an F4 now and quite stable. I found her in a test I did, and to date according to B, nothing has been found that grows quite like her.

I decided to let the plants roll the last few weeks a little closer than suggested and did get a few flowers to start and bleach out. Didn't take any closeups but I'll document them next update.

Light has since been moved up to 2 feet.
View attachment full-8-weeks.gif

View attachment flower.gif

Tip at Orangesunshine,

With three weeks and a couple of days to go till the end of this grow, I will take cuts this weekend for the next run. This will give me roughly 10 days to get them rooted and 11 days of vegging before they are ready to go in to this system.

I recently picked up the infamous GG4, or Gorilla Glue #4 and have not run her but I have seen a few pics and I think she'd like the test hotel for a stay.

Thanks as always for following along guys and gals!

Keep it green!!

Looking great PJ, if there are examples of bleached out flowers/leaves anywhere I would love to see them for reference.

Looks great in here PJ, was wondering what watt the LEDs were and the reflector angles?

Yeah buddy. This is my favorite part. She really packs it on those last couple weeks. Looking good brosef. I have 6 of these about 5 weeks in. Starting to smell heavenly.

Looking great PJ, if there are examples of bleached out flowers/leaves anywhere I would love to see them for reference.
I'll post some in the next update next week. Looks like I have at least 4 or 5 flowers with pretty good damage.

You're rocking those B. Berries man! Thanks for sharing with us!
Thanks bruddah
Looks great in here PJ, was wondering what watt the LEDs were and the reflector angles?
The unit contains 600 watts worth of diodes, however it is being driven at 360 watts total. The angle is set at 90 degrees.

Yeah buddy. This is my favorite part. She really packs it on those last couple weeks. Looking good brosef. I have 6 of these about 5 weeks in. Starting to smell heavenly.
I swear I want to make a smoothy out of it.

I'll post some in the next update next week. Looks like I have at least 4 or 5 flowers with pretty good damage.

Thanks bruddah

The unit contains 600 watts worth of diodes, however it is being driven at 360 watts total. The angle is set at 90 degrees.

I swear I want to make a smoothy out of it.

Those the 5 or 3 watt diodes? Nice on the reflectors, I'm not a fan of the 120s

Latest posts

Back