GS Cookies, Larry, Grape OG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Kravenhead, I was sure I rotated those pics, oh well.

Looking good dude! Jealous of all you indoor peeps. Been scrolling thread after thread and cant wait for this outdoor season to get started. Looks like you're getting to the fun part :48:

Looking good dude! Jealous of all you indoor peeps. Been scrolling thread after thread and cant wait for this outdoor season to get started. Looks like you're getting to the fun part :48:

Thanks Bro. it must be hard waiting for the OD season, but we will all be jealous of your monsters soon enough. thanks for stopping bye.

Dropped by and things are looking nice as usual.

Dman, that regular pic, no led, took my breath away. God, those leaves are perfect and the bloom is sweet.
Not to mention how gsc smokes..taking her for up and speedy right?

Thank you Rose, yes up and speedy probably for the 4 main colas, then there are four secondary colas i will probably leave a little longer just so i can get to know her for the clones that will flower later.

That is the prettiest plant ever. Love the doggie. give him a treat from rose please. and perhaps a belly rub.

love threads filled with pics this looks to be a good place to check in on :) i like how you have them all set to go into flower at separate times will make for a nice long thread green mojo to ya

love threads filled with pics this looks to be a good place to check in on :) i like how you have them all set to go into flower at separate times will make for a nice long thread green mojo to ya

Thanks, while I do have a larger space im not using right now this space is for 3 plants, basically every three weeks I remove a plant for harvest and add a new plant to flower, giving each plant approx 9weeks to flower.

Wow, that GSC is looking wonderful! :aok:

I ran a Boy Scout Cookies (from someone) and it was rather excellent!

Thanks, while I do have a larger space im not using right now this space is for 3 plants, basically every three weeks I remove a plant for harvest and add a new plant to flower, giving each plant approx 9weeks to flower.

that seems a really good way to do that dman.

Firstly, Larry X Satori sounds to be Glory! :D

Secondly, hope you get a nice pheno you like out of your G13 PE, like I was able. I love mine! :) First thing I had this morning :aok:

Thanks Doc, I had a great PEX pheno that I lost last year, hoping to find her again.
Last summer I had an OD grow and a male Satori I had missed hit a few larry, when I think of all the seeds I left on the ground I wanna kick myself for not taking time to collect them, but I was in bear country and there were signs I wasnt alone. LOL, I picked a bunch of seeds out of the buds so we will see what I get.

I want some PE,,,yummy. Please send care of Weedhopper BR549,,Hopper Texas.

Latest posts

Back