GG#4 2014 LA Cannabis Cup winner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see your Mars grow and thoughts!!!

With that said, oh MAN that harvest looks yummy, PJ! :aok:

enjoy the fruits of your labor........ the buzz........ red eyes..... dry mouth...... euphoria......... stoned to the bone..... I wonder if the LED high is different from the hps high.

I wonder if the LED high is different from the hps high.

It should be tastier, as it's proven that LED's express more in the terrapin department, and even help expose terrapins that don't exist with HPS.. like Limonene. Limonene didn't even show up in a side by side lab tested run, I saw a few weeks ago.

Personally, I have WAY more trichs than any other time in my 2 years doing this. I've also run these same strains 3-4 times through clone under HPS, so I generally had an idea of how things should have come out. Wayyyyy more trichs.. that should equate to more potency yes? :D I dunno... I like em!

It should be tastier, as it's proven that LED's express more in the terrapin department, and even help expose terrapins that don't exist with HPS.. like Limonene. Limonene didn't even show up in a side by side lab tested run, I saw a few weeks ago.

Personally, I have WAY more trichs than any other time in my 2 years doing this. I've also run these same strains 3-4 times through clone under HPS, so I generally had an idea of how things should have come out. Wayyyyy more trichs.. that should equate to more potency yes? :D I dunno... I like em!

more trichs would mean more bubble hash/bho out of the same amount of pot vs hps would it not?

Great finish as always PJ. The buds look excellent with the purps coming out bro.

I would Hazzard to guess that those buds will smoke quite awesomely. She is a pretty one. Have you smoked her before? If not look forward to a smoke report. Nice job brosef.

Latest posts

Back