grow to smoke or to sell ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudGrower

Reaction score
do u guyz here grow to smoke or to sell ?? cuz i've seen a pic with loads of jars on a washing machine :D i dont one guy can smoke it all

I don't know about others, but stocking up "in case of emergency" seems a smart thing and something I am doing. One just never knows when a disaster might ruin a crop and you need those reserve jars. :)

fwiw, if I placed my jars on my washer, it would look very similar.

I grow to smoke for free, and to give away.

The pic you saw of jars on the washing machine was all donated to a local dispencerey, if im not mistaken.

cuz i've seen a pic with loads of jars on a washing machine i dont one guy can smoke it all

If we are thinking of the same pic, that pic was what the grower was donating to the dispensary.

I grow under OMMP(Oregon medical marijuana plan). We're able to take "donations" for our "meds", but I had a good harvest and I'm giving it away for FREE to OMMP card holders. Sure makes for happy campers. Good way to meet ppl also. It's totally up to you my friend if you give it or sale it,but it makes for good karma in the big book.lol

If I knew any terminal people down here I would give it to them. I used to give Brownie Mary my shake when I lived in San Francisco. She was really glad to get it. That always made me happy. I would grow for any cancer patient, other terminal patient or Veteran who lived near me and asked me.

I grow for the wife and myself and I also hook a cpl friends up when I hve enough to share. They know better then to ask questions on where it comes from.
I can say from firsthand experience that you can never hve too much....I take the summers off from growing and me and the wife hve burned through almost all of our bud. We are smoking the bottoms of the jars..lol. This year I
plan on cranking out the Dank and storing it away for a rainy day. Jmo

And when you take the summer off you dont just need to have enough too last June, July and August, you start back up in September and you wont have a harvest until December. so you need atleast a 6 month supply to take summers off.

:yeahthat: I only grow for myself the wifey and my pops. Other than that I don't give or sell any away. I stay super paranoid in this game and I just don't want anyone to know I even have it. I never carry a sack bigger than a quarter.

I am a new grower and only on my 2nd grow but I love watching MJ grow and see the plant as it progress's. I don't smoke MJ for personal reasons nor care to indulge in other mood altering substances only because I am an ex herion addict/ methadone maitenence client and am afraid if I started to smoke that it might not be long before I had an excuse to seek out some alcohol or tell my Doctor I need something like xanax to relax.. I cannot trust myself so I don't indulge in anything If I justified smoking weed it wouldnt be long before I was seeking out other things , I do have several friends who smoke and I give some of it away.. I sold a few small amounts 1/4 for $50.. and a half for $100.00.. but I just said my brother grows up north and sends me a mason jar on occasion.( which is true) I dont know if I am going to continue to grow.. I would never want to get popped but being retired and a lot of free time on my hands it is fun and interesting..

daaam most of u give away for free :D where i live no way to get free hash unless ur a guest in some areas or ur brother n close frnd a dealer :p :D

Hamster Lewis said:
I grow for the wife and myself and I also hook a cpl friends up when I hve enough to share. They know better then to ask questions on where it comes from.
I can say from firsthand experience that you can never hve too much....I take the summers off from growing and me and the wife hve burned through almost all of our bud. We are smoking the bottoms of the jars..lol. This year I
plan on cranking out the Dank and storing it away for a rainy day. Jmo

Same boat. Wanna race? lol.

I will sell a bit to registered patients to recoup my costs (light costs 90.00/month to run during flower), some I will barter for yard work, appliance repair, w/e, but most will be consumed by me and my family.

Planning on going hard this winter to keep a larger stash over the summer. We are down to the bottoms of the bottoms of the jars. Harvesting around x-mas for the first of this seasons. . .

Share the :heart:

take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back