Stable Auto Flowering Strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasMonster

Reaction score
Do yall know if any of the Auto breeders who sell seeds have made an Auto that can be safely bred for a seed run. I would like to buy a good strong indica auto with stable seeds and I would like to buy a good strong sativa with stable seeds.

I dont know how true the advertising is on that subject and I am wondering what yalls experiance have been with trying that. I would like to not have to buy seeds (exposure) all the darn time.

I just started an auto Lowlife auto AK47 seed making run. I picked the strain because I believe I read it was the first auto flowering seed produced by lowlife...... I read HIEs seed GJ as part of my research. The link is in his sig here.

There are plenty of stable autos....Russian Rocket Fuel...SnowRyder...White Dwarf...those are 3 I hve grown with no problems.....PakistaniRyder is in my opinion not stable....

Russian rocket fuel by short stuff seedbank, and white dwarf by buddha seeds. Both very stable but I prefered the RRF due to the pungent stank of the white dwarf. I liked everything about the RRF including the seeds it produced

i just did an rrf seed run with a very frosty and stinky mom.she smelled super fruity and fuely and was very decent smoke.i got 175 beans that look good but i have not popped any yet,i'm looking forward to running a bunch outdoor this summer.

Latest posts

Back