breeding help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol i havnt scrolled down this far in the main forum page in a while... sorry no, no seeds yet, the male is about 7-10 days from being done with popping all pods, and the female is going into flower tonight to stack on more pistils, currently she only has like 20 or so preflowers and im looking for a bit more seeds then that, so ill let her stretch and flower a little bit in hopes that she stacks on more pistils, im aiming for like 50+, i want a good bag of seeds so i can search for those nice short and stocky females as opposed to all the females iv seen from my original order of Satori seeds from Mandala... the only short and stocky plant i got from the 10 seeds i ordered is the current flowering male, and since i want seeds why not try to breed that structure into the next generation of seeds, would be great to get short, stocky, fat leaf, uber compact structure on a female, heck the male didnt even stretch that much, i wanna say he stretched maybe 50%... he was around a foot tall and now fully flowered he is just a fuzz over 1.5foot tall, so he gained about 6-7 inches from stretch, as opposed to previous females i did flower early last year that doubled in height from flowering stretch... i might not update this thread, but i do have my current grow journal going and ill be posting some pics when things progress a bit more... so check in there, links in my signature if you cant find it in Grow Journals.

Latest posts

Back