Update on my 2016 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nana_66

Reaction score
I have been growing these since May 15. 2Jack Herer. 3 Amnesia Lemon. 2 Sweet Purple. They all have been flowering for 5 weeks now. Any comments on how my girls look is much appreciated.
539ae9f78199b3a00e02cedb49048f66.jpg
04fea8e86108baaac247ed91011182aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Nana, welcome to MP. Looks like your having some fun growing. They look nice. What size buckets are those? They look like they may need some flowering nutes to help them really flower. Nice work. Let us know if you need any help.. and again... welcome.

look good bud, but if they were in the ground in good soil, these would be alot fatter 6 or 7 footers with 4x to 10x more budding sites... sorry, dont mean to be critical. still look good!! JEALOUS!!

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Had to bring girls inside to finish, i lost one plant, to mold within the top cola. The humidity here, with the hurricane & relentless rain, was all it took. Could not salvage the Sweet Purple. All others have adjusted well to being brought indoors. Really putting on the frost now. Will try to post more pics when i get home later.

Sent from my 9020A using Tapatalk

i have not grown outdoors for a couple years now because of constant mold issues. always rains every day it seems as soon as buds start packing weight. next spring, i am gonna do some looking to find a very mold resistant strain(s). i soo miss the bulk.. NICE BUDS, bud..

Nana_66,

Hi and welcome to the forum.
They are all so 'healthy' looking.
Good drainage and the sun is all these plants want.

The Poet...

Latest posts

Back