Past Grows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
Thought i would share a few shots from past grows in the Lunatic household :)

First up....AK-47 ...from clones outside our home ;)

AK-47 017 (Small).jpg

AK-47 055 (Small).jpg

AK-47. 026 (Small).jpg

AK-47.dry1 051 (Small).jpg

AK-47.dry1 055 (Small).jpg

these shots are of Black Domina x Jack Flash....i am kicking myself in the butt for not taking more pics of her (only grew out one plant to see flower time) still have some seed....she is a definite must grow again....very resinous bud and a deep body and mind stone :cool:

Black Jack059 (Small).jpg

Black Jack-2259 (Small).JPG

Black Jack. 062 (Small).jpg

God bud...this one was very purple during most of its growth cycle after flowering began...a very heavy smell...and a very potent high...this was another definate must do again :D

dry-God 009 (Small).jpg

God-2235 (Small).JPG

God- 096 (Small).jpg

God.dry1 071 (Small).jpg

and some Legends Ultimate Indica...and damn!!! she was a fine indica...extremely heavy high and a very thick smell to her...man she was a good stone...i do miss her :( ;)

LUI 035 (Small).jpg

LUI 038 (Small).jpg

LUI.042 (Small).jpg

LUI-061 (Small).jpg

LUI-063 (Small).jpg

Shishkaberry...this lady is the hubby's absolute fav...a fast flowering period of 45 days and she packs a heavy sweet scent...makes my nose tickle just thinking about the scent ;)

a very deep stone sure to make you have a perma grin :D <-- i swear i look just like that after smoking a joint to my head :D and i can't stop :p

1JF 003 (Small).jpg

1JF 001 (Small).jpg

FlushC99SKB 008 (Small).jpg

SKBDry 069 (Small).jpg

SKBDry 093 (Small).jpg

Cinderella 99...this strain was recommended by another med user....she is a very mind numbing pot...

i swear after smoking Cindy for more than two days you will begin to forget how to put sentences together...i have more than once been saying something to the husband and forgotten *** i was talking about mid sentence...:confused: :D you get confused...but hey...you don't care....shes that good ;)

drawback is a very low yeild :(

C99 015 (Small).jpg

FlushC99SKB 033 (Small).jpg

FlushC99SKB 098 (Small).jpg

FlushC99SKB 116 (Small).jpg

and last....but not least....this is my personal fav to date G13...we have tried forever to find pure uncrossed G13 seeds...can't be found....we were lucky enough though to find clones of her...and mothered one out...;)

this is definitely the most hard hitting body stone i have ever smoked...a very hashy smell and a deep flavor

totally mind numbing and only a small amount needs to be smoked to achieve this :D

G13 22 (Small).jpg

G13 18 (Small).jpg

G-13..010 (Small).jpg

G13-082 (Small).jpg

G-13.100_1827 (Small).JPG

large-smiley-056.gif
for the show. Each and everyone of those strains and pics are killer. I see you and the hubby have a green thumb for sure.
fing10.gif
Keep up the great work and be sure to smoke one for me. :D

LdyLunatic said:
and last....but not least....this is my personal fav to date G13...we have tried forever to find pure uncrossed G13 seeds...can't be found....we were lucky enough though to find clones of her...and mothered one out...;)

this is definitely the most hard hitting body stone i have ever smoked...a very hashy smell and a deep flavor

totally mind numbing and only a small amount needs to be smoked to achieve this :D
You're killin me with all these beauties! My God! You guys have been some kinda busy.

G13...

Hmmmmmm, got a link to your fav?

thanks THE BROTHER'S GRUNT and Stoney Bud :D

the hubbys been growing for a bit...i have been helping along slowly....i was scared of killing everything...turns out..its a bit easier than i thought ;)

G13 link

it is possible to find many crosses of the G13...the hubby and i are hoping to soon cross her with a male shishkaberry in the hopes of bringing the flower time down a bit

Wow you definatly have alot of experiance growing you guys have grown lots of awesome strains your newest grow is looking good also.

thanks again for your compliments...

thought i would show a few more pics :)

Some shishkaberry

4201 011 (Small).jpg

4201 017 (Small).jpg

4201 019 (Small).jpg

Killer Green Bud ....and yes...it is just like the name suggests....its killer for sure...perma grin stoned silly heavy hard all around i love this high :D do you know what i mean? ;)

KGBtrim 006 (Small).jpg

KGBtrim 007 (Small).jpg

KGBtrim 008 (Small).jpg

KGBtrim 011 (Small).jpg

Nice buds and strains LL. Wish i was there to smoke some with ya. Nice, very nice.

thanks TBG....if you ever head North...come to the island...i will happily share many tokes with you :D

Latest posts

Back