Sin Inc's fem grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK guys so had to make a temp room for my laides for they out grew there 3x3 tent
.so I uesd some old white sheet to make a 6x6 area. Then I went to a camping store and got 4 space blankets and put them overtop of the white blankets and bam a new temp room. I will be ordering a new ipower 5x5x6.5 tent. The plants seams to like the space.

So i have also been watering the hempys other day and I have to say they are.drinking up a storm. I think I mighty have to water them everyday. When I go to water them thiers almost no water left. Pics will come my phone is.going dead

ok so I now use to different cycles to water my plants. I call them flush and bloom
(iam running 18 gal rez but I mix my nutes like I was running a 10 gallon res
bloom is
gh micro 8ml x 10 gallons= 80 ml
jungle juice bloom 16ml x 10 gallons=160ml
fox farms big bloom 7.5 x 10 gallons 75ml
supethrive a capful per 18 gallons
which brings my 18 gallon res up to 1000-1200ppms ph 5.8-6.0 now I will water every other day using the bloom mix until its all gone takes about 5 days for the rez to run dry.
then I use my flush mix

flush mix
calmag 5ml x 10 gallons 50ml
greenlight bloom booster 5ml x 10 gallons=50 ml
superthrive capful per 18 gallons
molasses capful per 1 gallon( I use a gallon milk jug to water the plants I mix everything in the rez but the molasses I add that to the jug when I am about to water)
ppm is around 400-500 ppms ph 5.8-6.0 I water until the rez runs out take the same 5 days . then I repeat with the bloom

I also have switched the light cycle from 12/12 to 11/13 thanks to reading dj shorts stuff

OK so I it's the end of week 3. I have set back the lights to 11/13 dj short. I have also picked up greenhouses 5 day flush and let dry tec. So I have flushed the plants where are on the second day of the dry three more days to go ppms after flush is around 300 ppms
Black destroyer come in as the biggest plant of the three. Standing up to almost 5feet and 4 feet wide. Choniclights stand at almost 4 feet high 3 feet wide. And midnight mass comes in at 3FEETwide 3feet tall. And I have to say that hempy is the way for me. I have had no problems at all use a hempy bucket. I might just get a pound and a half off the three. Ossc says that the black destroyer and the choniclights should come in at around 600-800 grams per plant. Heavyweight seeds says that midnight mass is a very heavy bidder so we shall see what's what's and a few. So in the 5 day ofnthe flush I well up the ppms up too 900-1000 ppms.

Nice, the girls are stacking well and begging to cluster pistils, gonna be epic in about two weeks once she is fully bud set. Good work sin.

Thanks kraven for stopping in. You seam to be the only one following

OK so my black destroyer has became very limp so I did not wait the 5 days it's 4 watered them 5:00 am. I want to treat them like hydro so . Should I water them every day are every other day. If i water them everyday will this boost flowering at all.

The hempy bucket deal has my interest dude. Looking good in there. :aok:

The big birthday is here party time....

Nice light setup man. I read your feeding and "flush" schedule. It seems a bit odd to me but if it works then it works. The hempy buckets is similar to soilless which I find problematic for nutrient buildup that ends in toxicity (for me). I would give you some advice but as I said, I didn't have good results with soilless so I am not sure what to say for advice. But they are looking good. I like to feed every time I water but for soilless I'm afraid that may lead to too much buildup so I'm not sure. :)

hey hush i can understand where your coming from there. that why i use the flush and bloom. feed for two days with 800-1000 ppms then flush with 300-500 ppms for the two days then just plan old 5.8-6.2 ph water for a day are two. i try to use just micro,bloom,and a bloom builder fox farms big bloom for heavy feeding. then lower the ppms with the flush mix of just a bloom boasster green light bb and some calmag takes about two days to get them down to around 500-600 ppms. i have to mix them this way because if i did use them all at once the my ppms are like 2000ppms

I am curious about this 11/13 light schedule....why is it supposed to be better? Clark showed that running the lights 10 hours a day can result in 50% less bud than if you run 12 hours. Just curious what his justification is for the shorter flowering hours and are you growing his gear?

Well mom. I really don't know about 11/13 myself right now. heard a pod cast with Mr shorts talking about it. Just wanted to try something new

Lots of happy buds sprouting up! Looks good! :)

Latest posts

Back