Helping Hands Grow 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Rosebud, I agree. This is something we should try and make happen! I am hoping to be able to bring you a big bunch of Satori as I know your didn't grow any.

Tcbud, I just love watching your grows, they are always so lovely. You have a great lineup this year. The Nurse Larry is a monster!

A work of art, I tell ya. I want a print of that last pic on my wall. What size pots are those again?

The two northern lights look great tc. I'll show these pics to the guy that made the seeds. I'm sure he will like seeing them in good outside sunlight.

Thank you yarddogfor the seeds. Northern Lights is my all time favorite strain. One in the back corner is way ahead of the rest. She will prolly get the pleasure of being the first down. She has that short squaty look of long past Northern Lights we have grown. We will probably run them again next year as we have some of the seeds you gave us left. (I had a senior moment in that last thread that I thanked the contributors of the seeds for this years garden. So I will thank you all again correctly this time Yarddog, Umbra and Rose *and I believe HempGoddess for the Satori via Rose*. Sorry about the mix up, I'm a senior now and claim "senior moment" excuse for my blunder, please forgive me).

Rose, those are 45 gallon. Not to big, not to little, just right. Not to heavy when filled with soil that Mr. Tc can't drag them around the garden. Time sure passes slow this time of year. I left for three days over Labor Day weekend and it seemed like they grew a lot. Looking every day this week seems like they haven't changed in a week. But we are on the countdown now. Next week will be our first official storm coming at us. Hopefully it will pass quickly.

If your satori came from Rose, then they are satori/haze and they were a gift from me.

Hey tcbud, I have no problems here. I'm glad you like them. Cool it turns out you really like the strain I happened to send. Because of your pictures I decided to soak a dozen beans myself. I am still excited to see them grown outside in good sunshine. And by a good grower too. Props to you tc

Yes Umbra they came from Rose. Great seeds. Stable genetics, they look almost identical. Thank you for letting me know and I owe you another thank you for the success of this years crop.

Yarddog, your gonna love your Northern Lights. I can't wait to get one down and try it. Three more weeks, some time to quick dry and Shazam, I'm gonna be high.

1-2 Satori x Haze
3 Northern Lights
4-5 Nurse Larry (Monster Plant)
6 GDP x (help me out Umbra again?) Im thinking some kinda *stani name?
7 The very tip top of the farthest along Northern Lights. Oh man is she chunky.

Tonight we took some with flash and the tip top pics are Mr. Tc on the ladder this afternoon. Gonna enter the pink pistol Northern Lights in the BPOM. Looking back on last year, seems we started trimming the first week into October. Looks like the same time this year. I just today started looking for amber. A little early, I know.

Cheers All!

View attachment IMG_4011.jpg

View attachment IMG_4013.jpg

View attachment IMG_4017.jpg

View attachment IMG_4026.jpg

View attachment IMG_4020.jpg

View attachment IMG_4055.jpg

View attachment IMG_4021.jpg

gdp x bpu ( blackberry kush x purple chitrali x ubekistani hash plant ) LOL

Thank you Umbra, how the heck you remember that mouthful? BPU it is then. GDP x BPU is one sweet smelling girl. You have any pics of her at the finish? I know I can't bring her as far along as you would under lights, but she is slated to be the last cut down. I have HIGH hopes for her (pun intended). I'm hoping she turns purple with a name like that.

First storm down from the north dropped about a teaspoon of water last night, more expected in the next few days.

I gotta say TC, you are going to like that Nurse Larry, she has great pain meds. She is a good girl, i am so glad you have her. Your plants are much further along than mine, but it got cold here last night so I imagine they will hurry up now. i love that you have a grow that is rocking it like usual.

Thank you Rose. I'm looking forward to trying all those plants. I seem to recall, I believe Hemp Goddess said, to take some of the Satori early for a racey high? We have one Northern Lights that is nearest, thinking two more weeks. Mr. Tc said he saw some amber on outer leaves high up today. Time to get out the micro viewer.
So glad to hear your bugs are on the outs.

Overnight temps last night 40f, night before 38f. First frost warning last night.

I write stuff like that in here so I can pull this up next year for comparison.

Am expecting overnight temps to be back in the 50's next week and daytime temps back to the 80's. Not much rain from that storm that went thru this last week. No damage to any of the plants. I am thinking that around the 10th give or take a couple days we should start harvest. Pics soon.

Latest posts

Back