stupid noob havin vegi problems PLEEZ HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey how is it goin im a noob and i got a six inch plant,ive never grown before and it looks like im screwin up already, it has yellow spots on it and its all droopy and stuff,some leaves are shriveling,im doin everything i was told even though im broke(badly),i water it every two days i put it in the sun i gotta 4' floerescent that i have vertical next to the plant and rotate it twice a night,i dont have a closet or room i just set it on somethin real close to the light and i put a fan on low kinda close,my neighbor germed it 4 me and i dont know if she gave it nutes but i have not and thats about the extent of my supplies,but what i need to know is what the most impotant things i need to buy with my low budget that will keep my baby alive,cuz im worried it aint gonna make it to long if i dont do somethin',PLEASE HELP!!

samuelthaprophet said:
hey how is it goin im a noob and i got a six inch plant,ive never grown before and it looks like im screwin up already, it has yellow spots on it and its all droopy and stuff,some leaves are shriveling,im doin everything i was told even though im broke(badly),i water it every two days i put it in the sun i gotta 4' floerescent that i have vertical next to the plant and rotate it twice a night,i dont have a closet or room i just set it on somethin real close to the light and i put a fan on low kinda close,my neighbor germed it 4 me and i dont know if she gave it nutes but i have not and thats about the extent of my supplies,but what i need to know is what the most impotant things i need to buy with my low budget that will keep my baby alive,cuz im worried it aint gonna make it to long if i dont do somethin',PLEASE HELP!!

You are screwing up since you put this question in the coffee table section ;) . But I'm a little confused... are you on 24/0...or what is your light schedule? Also are you letting the soil dry out or just watering every 2 days?

well i try to put it outside during tha day if there is good sunlight and if not i keep tha light on all day and all night if my gf dont get mad cuz its to bright and i let the soil dry on the surface sometimes but yea every two days is about what i keep it to and my neighbor told me to use a spray bottle but my gf uncle says its not gettin enough water that way,oh sorry 4 puttin it in the coffee table section im really new,i dont even know how to set **** up on my profile and what not,but i mostly sighned up 4 like coaching almost until i gotta better idea of what im doin' so i can be a good parent on my own!!

Latest posts

Back