super cropping during bud??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

85cannabliss

HERB SMOKER
Reaction score
im unsure now, but im rather worried that my plants will outgrow my space, so as the title says.

can you supercrop during bud if they do look as if they gonna get too big?? i hope they dont but this is a possibility.

thanks 85C

Supercrop?

Hmmm.....if the top buds are ready, cut. :D
I for one have a similar problem when I do inside. I tend to veg too long and then I've got monsters to deal with. :eek:

Is bending an option?

Give us more details on what exactly you mean by supercrop, I don't think I've heard that term.

:D

i thionk its gently softening the stem with your fingers so that the plant keals over and just stays like that. the top bends back up to create like a 'N' shape in the stem. (i think) please somebody tell me if ive got the wrong idea here.

Oh yeah, now I got it.

Us french have another term but yeah, I've seen them being tied and twisted. As a young plant they take well to slowly being tied down with medium sized rocks or directly to the side of the pot. Make small holes to pass the string that is attached to a branch.......and tie it to the pot.

Was that too mumbo jumbo?

How tall are they now? :rolleyes:

"firmly but gently crushing the "hurd", effectively cutting off the growth hormones to the tip and 'redirecting' it to lower branches/growth"
Early flowering accepts supercropping pretty well. Aids in controlling that "stretch"..;) Later stages (after the stretch)..not so well...IMHO

Latest posts

Back