Whats up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clit

Reaction score
Hey whats up. Just introducing myself, Been smoking weed for years now, just turned 18 and Im planning on starting to grow. So any tips and all that would help because Im starting from scratch. Peace

hahahahahahaha. nice username dude. might not fly well with the ladies here though.

Lots of cool people here. kick back and relax. welcome aboard. ;)

That is a unique user name, can’t blame you for being creative if that’s the word for it. Any way welcome to the passion Clit any help you need we are here for you dude. This site has some of the best cultivation minds in the world or just some really funny pot heads. Once again, welcome hope to see ya growing soon

smiley-linie-010.gif
Clit. Lots of great people here with lots of great info. See ya around in the forums. Hope to see the CLIT growing soon.
medium-smiley-064.gif

welcome ,,peace.love.rastafai :D

I must be slipping not to have found this already...So..Clit is it? Hmmm..can you say "big ol' target"? Are you familier with the term "cat toy"? Even "*****" would've been less offensive, but hey I'm an open-minded female, perhaps the name will grow on me. Welcome...I think. :p

Hahah Oh I never even thought of offending anyone when I made the name. Its just a nickname I have at school (Last name Clifford, Cliff is short for it, Clit is close to cliff.)

so do the girls call you clit too. so when you walk around school the ladys shout hey clit. lol

Latest posts

Back