WOW! took a sample of my grow, OMG this is awesome!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JBonez

So i took a smaller airy bud from the underside of one of my white ladies, there are several phenos showing up in the four variations i have of the plant.

so i took the little bud and let it dry for the last four days, thats all it took since the humidity in my house is only about 40% and the bud was so light and airy so it didnt take long.

The smell was amazing! The taste, even better! nice platinum white ash in the bowl.

The high was to be expected, pretty potent with a little body effect but a noticeable heady stone.

This was only a sampling and i cant wait to dry the actual colas and sample them when they are done.

The sample i took was about 50/50 clear/cloudy so it wasnt a true indica buzz, but im giving them time to get ripe before i harvest.

Overall, growing your own is the way to go, i would have to pay so much for bud that tastes and smells and smokes like this!

This is awesome!

JBonez said:
So i took a smaller airy bud from the underside of one of my white ladies, there are several phenos showing up in the four variations i have of the plant.

so i took the little bud and let it dry for the last four days, thats all it took since the humidity in my house is only about 40% and the bud was so light and airy so it didnt take long.

The smell was amazing! The taste, even better! nice platinum white ash in the bowl.

The high was to be expected, pretty potent with a little body effect but a noticeable heady stone.

This was only a sampling and i cant wait to dry the actual colas and sample them when they are done.

The sample i took was about 50/50 clear/cloudy so it wasnt a true indica buzz, but im giving them time to get ripe before i harvest.

Overall, growing your own is the way to go, i would have to pay so much for bud that tastes and smells and smokes like this!

This is awesome!

Congrats Jbonez, my ladies are on the way :hubba:

It even gets better with age and a slow cure.

The potency will increase, and the harshness or bitterness of the chlorophyll will decrease.

Way to go JB......Sounds like you are hooked on growing your own.

Yeah, i didnt notice too bad of a chlorophyll taste, it tasted pretty darn good if i must say so, im not using chemical nutrients so that helps a bit, otherwise, im pretty happy with myself, growing buds i thought i could only dream of!

Congrats! I hear ya' I've been tempting not cutting off a small branch of these two lovely pheno's of Blue Mystic. All in all I have seen three pheno's popping up in my Blue Mystic grow.

One is heavy purple almost black with medium height, while the other one is dark blue with hints of purple with healthy tall growth. The third pheno (not pictured) are white with light hues of blue, no purple, medium healthy growth. Surprisingly enough there really isn't a smell difference between the three. Just bud density and height of growth.

The attached pictures in the link below are of the two phenos dark purple and dark blue 5.8 weeks into flower. Please note that these two kolas/plants are pollinated and some areas could be swollen with seed growth.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35882

Nice looking plants, ive got three phenos with four plants, some are light green, some have an immense amount of white hairs and one is pretty dark, like a puke green, pretty happy so far!

Latest posts

Back