They call me MR. NooB!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyxhigh

Reaction score
Yes I am indeed a noob. To what? This site, growing, women. But what im getting at is, I don't like to blog, but if you can tell me everything i need to know, from what i need to put in the water and or dirt, to what kind of lights and when to have them on and off, temp. and humidity, Venting. so if you know, lay it on me cuz im ready to start growin my own green :watchplant:

:ciao::welcome: To the only place.

All that information is here, that you asked for, and plenty more, so enjoy your reading.

Well,
You've definitely taken a step forward by figuring on things you have to know.
Marijuana is a weed that man has used for thousands of years for medicinal, recreational and spiritual reasons.

So as far as you being a noob, I will advise you to not take it lightly or haphazzardly.
Dive in deep.
Learn it from the ground up.
Be sure to explore all the different methods of growing-some work well for some but not for others.

Remember it's a weed...
Put your readin' eyes on, man!!!

:joint:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!!:joint:

Gb

GeezerBudd said:
Well,
You've definitely taken a step forward by figuring on things you have to know.
Marijuana is a weed that man has used for thousands of years for medicinal, recreational and spiritual reasons.

So as far as you being a noob, I will advise you to not take it lightly or haphazzardly.
Dive in deep.
Learn it from the ground up.
Be sure to explore all the different methods of growing-some work well for some but not for others.

Remember it's a weed...
Put your readin' eyes on, man!!!

:joint:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!!:joint:

Gb

lol broski, we need to put in an advisory about not letting marijuana make you lathargic lol.
if marijuana were that easy to grow, everyone would have a "spare bedroom" lol "betcha didnt know growing marijuana was 90% reading lol.
have a blast man, knowledge is power.
Welcome btw.
Dc

Latest posts

Back