Hey every1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptbo_Stonerz

PackinThaBowlinOnt_Stoner
Reaction score
Hey all. I,ve been on here for a few weeks now and just realized i forgot to introduce myself. i dont wanna give too much info but im a 28 yr old male from Ont Canada, and i enjoy smoking weed and am growing for my first time. So far this site has helped me alot. Without this site i woulda lost some plants to bugs, slugs, and frost in may. Because of all the great info my ladies are growing nice and hopefully in a few months i'll be a happy man. Im on this site everyday, I cany get enough, lol. anyway ill keep this short just wanted to say high and hopefully ill get to talking to more of the great growers that frequent this site.

Peace love and happy growing

Ptbo_stonez

Hey, glad to be "formally" introduced. Glad you like the forum. Look forward to many more posts from ya.

00000009.gif
to MP. Always glad to see another first time grower here at the forum. See ya around.
00000002.gif

i saw your thread and was like....uhhhh....we know him already
7.gif

Ontario eh?? lived there till last year ....nice to meet you officially Ptbo_Stonerz :)

Hey Ptbo, I didn't even realize you were a newbie and since we've already met. Hi :D

welcome ,,,,,hey mods good thinking putting the intro first,,,,i think more people will now intro before posting,,,,,, p, l r

Latest posts

Back