Hello from EX growguide member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jolly green giant

Reaction score
Hi there I am a genuine person and to prove it here is a pic of one of my power plant (which is also on the GGF (sorry for swearing lol))

I am here in peace and would like to share with you all!

I sincerely apologise for the remarks I made on that forum about you's and ask for forgivness:eek:

jolly green giant said:
Hi there I am a genuine person and to prove it here is a pic of one of my power plant (which is also on the GGF (sorry for swearing lol)) I am here in peace and would like to share with you all! I sincerely apologise for the remarks I made on that forum about you's and ask for forgivness.
Hey JGG, good to have you here man!

I think you'll grow to love it at MP. That's a hell of a tight looking bud man!

Good luck to you and it's good to meetcha.

Hey man. Hope you like it around here. See ya around.
No hard feelings from me about the other "incedent". Your not the one that created the situation. IMO. Peace and Happy farmin.

LOL YEAH!!! Welcome To MP!!!!

Thats what i want!!!!! You guys to leave that scam!!!;)

Your Gonna Love MP !!!!

And nice bud!!:D

Thanks guys I really do feel 100000000% better now that I'm a member of a'real' forum

i don't know what you said at the other forum....crap i hope it wasn't something i said...cause i know i was mean ;)

but whatever.....your here now with a positive attitude and thats alright with me :)

PS if i was crabby....i'm sorry too :eek:

welcome to the forum, You'll like it here. Everybody just tries to help everybody

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around the forum. Nice bud shot man. Look foward to seeing more.

Why Peace, love and rastafarian. I think at least...:p Anyhow, as I try to lay low during all the brew-ha-ha. Welcome to MP...."Home of The Brother's Grunt" :D But Hey! He might be the best...but not the only one with some sweet a*ss bud shots! See ya' around then.....

Man, I know what you mean about getting blasted for remarks. I wrote a novel that I'm trying to promote and have gotten banned from a couple of sites. And, there's this newsgroup with members who called me spam. Hey, I'm just a guy trying to make it and have a little fun along the way. Be cool.

Robert Eggleton

Hi Rob,

Welcome aboard man,

This is one excellent forum and as long as you stick to the basic rules of politeness e.t.c I'm sure that everyone here will welcome you with open arms, they did, me, and I arrived here under less favourable circumstances and that sais a lot about the crew on here,

Regards

JGG

i can just see my gdg all dressed up in dreds ,,,the young lady right,,,PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI (three steps on the road to a happy life )welcome

Thanks for the welcome.

Robert
"Rarity from the Hollow"
Bob Marley would be proud.

Latest posts

Back