Darwin in the Desert Garage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vegas Kid

Reaction score
The germination test on the seed run is complete. After being dried for 3 weeks in 15% RH and shoved in the meat keeper (Tupperware container) for a month the select seeds germinated at 100%, the survival rate including the culling was 70%. I kept quite a few sub-prime seeds, these germinated at around 20% and had a 10% survival rate. The remainder of the sub-standard seeds have been disposed of.

I currently have 7 acceptable 2 marginal (but close) and one weak enough to make a good “Canary”. A few of the mono-leaflet leaves showed a slight nitrogen deficiency at the time of transplant, however all the new growth is lime green progressing to the Emerald Green we all know and love.
View attachment P1040602.jpg

The seedlings have been under 400W of metal halide in a flood and drain for a week at this point. I am going to give them another 10 to 14 days before I flip them and pull the males. After the males are culled I will clone and bring my count back to the 12 plant limit.

They are currently being fed @ 700 PPM going to 900 on the res change
With RO water per gallon:
1 tsp Maxi-Grow, ¼ tsp Kool-Bloom, ¼ tsp Epson salts =
Nitrogen 114ppm Phosphorous 101ppm Potassium 215ppm
Magnesium 64ppm (Thank You, Octavian)
This Lucas method variant has shown fewer deficiencies at less than full strength than the maxi-bloom base. Ymmv

Nice counting tool:
hxxp://www.easysurf.cc/ndate2.htm

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68784

Thanks, I think that the Mojo was the determining factor in the last grow

Latest posts

Back