My new Magical Butter machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll share a story.
Yesterday after making the cookies I agreed to share them with some friends, all medical patients of course, and I left the house to deliver them.
Upon returning to my home my wife came home from work early And was enjoying a cookie I left on the tray.
Now you must understand that she never partakes in the benefits of marijuana ever.
She does not even drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes so I knew it was going to be interesting.
I explained to her that she ate cookies that I made specially and that she best cancell her plans for later as she was supposed to go out.
25 minutes later she tells me that I must've done something wrong because she feels nothing and that she's going to go out soon.
15 minutes after that she is slurring her words not able to text properly claiming the room is spinning and she feels drunk.
Needless to say she canceled her plans And was on the couch for the next few hours.
I guess I made them right after all.

I'll share a story.
Yesterday after making the cookies I agreed to share them with some friends, all medical patients of course, and I left the house to deliver them.
Upon returning to my home my wife came home from work early And was enjoying a cookie I left on the tray.
Now you must understand that she never partakes in the benefits of marijuana ever.
She does not even drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes so I knew it was going to be interesting.
I explained to her that she ate cookies that I made specially and that she best cancell her plans for later as she was supposed to go out.
25 minutes later she tells me that I must've done something wrong because she feels nothing and that she's going to go out soon.
15 minutes after that she is slurring her words not able to text properly cleaned the room is spinning and she feels drunk.
Needless to say she canceled her plans I was on the couch for the next few hours.
I guess I made them right after all.

NICE!!!! Sounds like you two had a good time lol.:)

I love edibles!!!!!!!!!!

Just ordered mine. LOL

No sales on eBay or Amazon. They sell only direct.

Just like you said, $30 off with "fblike" coupon code made the total price with shipping $158.

Can't wait. :)

Nice, we can compare recipes like old women at a church supper. �� lol.
You must live closer to WA. Cause my total was $160 and change, but who's counting.......

Shipping was $12.97.

I also got a $25 off coupon for the next buyer for referral. LOL

Use the following discount code at MagicalButter.com to get $25 Off!

Gummybear

Although, the fblike is still working for $30 so use that if you buy.

I still can't see 160F as adequate. I'll definitely decarb first even though they say not to. Perhaps the machine works under pressure or vacuum to make it work at the lower temp.

Either way, I'm excited. LOL Just ate a brownie to celebrate the purchase. LOL

man those look good you are lucky lol I have been wanting one of these for a while now enjoy bud :)

Well I know what I will be getting my wife for Xmas this year. Thanks for sharing. I have been on the fence with getting one of these for a while now.

:)

Well, got it. Made some butter. It's the dirtiest butter I have ever made. It's all brown. LOL I'll wash it a couple times and see if it looks a little better.

I made some Rice Krispie treats and the taste is not nearly as bad as it looks. Really, not too bad at all (for cannabis LOL)

It burned on the bottom a little and left scorched butter burns on the bottom. Being stainless steel, I should be able to scrub it off.

I put 2 cups of butter (the minimum amount of butter you can use) and about 2 ounces of pot. I wanted to use more but it really wouldn't fit in the machine so I stopped at 2 ounces (decarb'd first).

Overall, very nice. Fairly well made. Quiet. No smell at all. Nice strainer bag included and the Love Glove is a perfect touch.

I would recommend it, so far. We'll see how it does with oil and tincture.

I am eating treats as we speak. :) I am not hopeful but we'll see.

I have about 10 grams of hash so the next batch is hash something.

The butter looks much nicer today. The brown settled to the bottom and the butter is a decent shade of green.

However, it's still not strong enough. I ate half a pan of Rice Krispie treats last night and barely got a buzz.

I am going to re-make this butter but putting it back in the Magical Butter Maker and adding some hash to it.

I assume you have to decarb the hash just like pot, yes?

It's ice hash and it's powder form.

Just stick it in the over at 240F?

Thanks

If you used 2 ozs. Of pot and you didn't get stoned there's a problem.
I used much less and my cookies ( I just made another batch 2 days ago ) are extremely potent.
In fact those who have tried em have been near knocked out.
I eat several and don't feel as they do, most likely since I smoke often and my tolerance is high, it seems those who don't smoke heavy get the most effects.

How much finished butter did you use in the rice crispy treats? The reason I got the Betty Crocker snicker doodle cookie mix was because it called for 1 full stick of butter and only 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of water. I weighed the butter at 115 grams, which is 15 grams over a regular stick of butter which weighs 100 grams.

Why your butter turned brown IDK, mine is a fine green, the only thing I can think of is that maybe when straining you spilled some unstrained into the finished butter, when I was straining as I squeezed the bag too hard and some came out of the top of the bag and fell into the finished butter, making brown specs.

I have not been able to find vegetable glycerin anywhere, my next thing is the tincture.

Sherwood, try the e-cig stores for your glycerin.

I re-made it last night. I took the butter I made (about 1 cup left) and added 2 more sticks to make 2 cups and bring it up to the MIN line. Then, I put in another ounce of pot and 7 grams of hash. Then, I ran the 6 hour cycle.

It did come out all brown again when it was right out of the machine. However, this morning, after hardening up overnight, it's a nice light green color. The brown settled to the bottom and I can scrape it off.

The recipe calls for 1/2 cup but I used a little more. I will probably use a whole cup in this batch.

I got my veg glycerin at the health food store.

I am going to try Everclear next.

Thanks to MR1 I found vegetable glycerin and lecithin at the local health food store.
Yesterday I used 2 - 16oz. Bottles and 1 and 1/4 ozs of pot and 10 grams of hash and let it run on the 8 hour cycle.
After cooling I strained it in the supplied 90 micron bag, it was a b****.
It came out drop by drop, glycerin is thick and doesn't strain well.
I got 1/2 done and the rest I put into a container and into the freezer.
I'll strain that later as needed.
I will post results after trying it.

Thanks Sherwood but credit will have to go to Hackerman for the health food store tip.

My bad, 😧
Thanks Hackerman, you win today's doey prize.

The results on the tincture are in.
Winner winner chicken dinner, lol.

Apparently it was better than the State dispensaries so i'm told.
Next time I'll try everclear instead of glycerin to see if it strains better.

Bingo, next on my list. Thanks for the update.

With the contents you used, how much was in a single, effective dose?

And, was the hash pressed or powder?

Thanks again.

was just about to hit ORDER... Back-order Estimated Ship Date 12/17/2014

Latest posts

Back