If you really belive in your nuets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why would you need to use calmag in veg stage unless you are starting out with a nute. deficiency If so I would question my choice of product Let your plants tell you what they need They will not lie to you I'm sure calmag would work well for you if your crop starts showing tell tell signs of a calcium def.

I use it in veg (very little amounts) just to make sure it's available if they call upon MG. Sure, I may be wasting money, but I'm willing to do so if it helps at all. I just feel it's right to give them a little. Same with Hygrozyme...lots of info would suggest it's a waste, but there's some info that suggest it isn't a waste to use in veg. It helps break down the chelated nutes... I believe :D

so you only use potassium nitrate in flowering? i use potassium nitrate the least because many times i find myself trying to lower the nitrate and i have potassium sources in MPK and potassium sulfate. i would sometimes grow without adding any at all. I am searching for potassium silicate too

My mistake
I only use it DURING veg cycle.

Latest posts

Back