Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:
:heart:

this is pre "everything" Cali-O.

it's all the popcorn from my last 2 plants/grows in my first setup
so its been jarred like that, in the basement, in a closed dark cabinet for about 2.25 years.

Decarbing Cali-O .... O M G !

:48:

morning guys,,,have been gone for a few weeks ,,,,nice to be back ,,,hope every one is well,,,,house is done, came out better then expected ,,,,my little boy now has a house he is proud to call his own,,he wants me to leave a window open for santa ,,as we don't have a chimney,,he also wants the big dog locked up in the bedroom Christmas eve as he would attack santa and hurt the reindeer,,i told him santa has dog treats so he should be ok,,,

Morning OFC Cold here this am...
Always lots to do......
Tai Chi this a.m. 4 hrs nice....
First we get high....:48.....

Morning everyone. Raining here. Woke me up it is raining so hard. 40 years of rain kind of rain, lol. Going to sit in grow space for some sun. Big cup of Joe today. Less than a week until Christmas boys and girls. I miss the East Coast this time of year, not the traffic though.

Good morning peeps.

Joe, i am sure that Corvette engine is awesome, but i say it looks clean. very clean.

Umbra, that is some big rain. Good idea to sit in the sun.

I took down mCy seed plants yesterday and found what I think is a baby tomato seed sprout.. why? where did that come from. I am planning on cleaning that bathroom and taking a BATH. oh i miss that tub when it is a grow room. I think i timed it right to have our daughter help with the seeds when she comes home for christmas.

Four hour Tai Chi, Cane? wow. enjoy. we have had rain and the pass looked horrible. My neice was trying to get here monday and the trainwreck stopped her. What are you smokingthese days Cane?

Ziiiigggggy, Welcome home baby. Good news on your house. And your boy, how sweet to worry about the dogs. love that christmas story. Thanks for telling us that.

Keef, come home baby.

Good morning old potheads, I guess we got some rain over night as well. I didn’t hear it but I’m about 50% deaf anyway. I wear hearing aides but not at night plus I got tinnitus from playing loud music and a stoner teenager. We could use a little more rain as I fear we are heading for a continuation of the drought. Congrats on finishing the house Zigggy, that’s awesome.
Hope you all have a great day!

I have popped a bunch of different stuff to see how they run under the LEDS. Some strains seem to do better than others. Popped some of Snowhigh's devils tit, some of the fattest leaves I have on any plant in veg:

SnowHigh Seeds - Devils Tit
A Durban Poison clone was picked up by growers in Mendocino by myself. The grower had traveled to South Africa in the early 80's and specifically brought back Durban Poison genetics for breeding. The clone of Durban Poison is extremely potent, heart racing rollercoaster weeds, too much will make you sweat. The Devil came to me while under her influence and whispered in my ear, this will be the Devils Tit.

The male used in the cross was a 11 foot heavily branched monster which has been proven in many other crosses as well as this one.

Its a hybrid: a 80 % uplifting hightype with 20 % body effect

Bloom Length: 9 -11 weeks
# of Phenotypes? Pink lemonade
Describe each phenotype expression: Many phenotypes ranging from the Acapulco Gold x C99 lineage and others leaning toward the Durban Poison.
Stretch: 1 times stretch once placed in flower
Resin Profile: Copious Resin
Odor Score: 8: A very fragrant strain
Odor Description: Pink Lemonade
Flavor Score: 8
Flavor Description: Pink Lemonade refresher
Potency Score: 9
High Type: White knuckle, hair raising, euphoric body rush, with multi-sensory overload if grown properly and the right pheno is found.
Genetics: Mendocino Durban Poison x Acapulco Gold x C99 (male)

RE, I think it maybe would more like throw us against a wall. Scary stuff. I want to smoke the durban poison. For being sativa, you have indica leaves. interesting. Can't wait to see this little girl.

morning all,,been gone a while ,,,what happen to keef ????????,,,

life is back to normal ,,,,boys at school...just sitting here drinking my tea ,smoking ,,listening to Edie Brickell,,,not sure how to put it but she uses her like an instrument ,,,not many can do that ,,,eddie vedder another one anyway stay safe be well zig

I am too much of a peacock to watch from the shadows !-- Ya'll better take up a collection and bail me out if I get caught !-- I am way too pretty to go to jail !-- They trying to run up arrest numbers before the end of the year !-- Seems like they just after the low hanging fruit !-- U wanna deal black tar heroin and crystal meth out the same place U growing U should be locked up !-- I tell on U myself !-- We got a big problem with that Spice and synthetic weed stuff !-- I keep my sheet off the street I might be O.K. !-- I ever quit being a little paranoid somebody slap me upside the head !-- Only old pot farmers are paranoid old pot farmers !

now life is truly back to normal ,,,welcome back brother,,,,,thought I was gonna have to eat all these caps by myself,,,,zig

Momma's on the left -- daughters on the right !

Rose I'll get back with U on that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back