Any advice for setting up a screen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaiant

Reaction score
After growing in soil I've finally made the move into hydro the PK is 15 days in the tray. Not wanting to risk a disaster I thought best not to fill the tray and take it slow feeling my way through this grow. I'm growing Pineapple Kush and 1 Sour Diesel for experience in a 4x4 tray under 1k MH. Today I began working on my screen and set it to a height of 8" above today's plant height. I plan to lst another week then flip the lights. The plants are growing towards center line as expected anyone have any scrog advice to share. Right now I'm thinking to go no further than 3 wks on 16/8 having already cut back from a 20/4 schedule before I flip and then another 8 wks to flower.

View attachment image.jpg

zip tie the net to pipe. you can use alot of things for the net.

I'm confused? Why are you cutting the light back like that? That is only hurting the vegging plants and giving them less time to grow and more time to stretch?

And if you are going to flip them that fast, I am not sure that I see the need for a screen?

Both Pineapple Kush and Sour Diesel have a flowering period that is longer than 8 weeks?

Why are all the plants around the perimeter of the table?

You should be giving them 24 hours of light everyday while in Vegg.

These plants are not slow growers and in a weeks time they should easily fill into the center of the table so 3 wks might be doable along with the net for growth management. I've lst'd for two weeks so really not a scrog but more for management and support, not cutting the light back is a good idea.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back