BIRD seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onlineBIRDseeds

Reaction score
buy your marijuana seeds at weRbirdseed.com
"fast and easy"
order now and receive 20 free Marijuana seeds

if you have experience with the site, you can put a comment

Greetings

onlineweedseeds said:
buy your marijuana seeds at birdseed.com
"fast and easy"
order now and receive 20 free Marijuana seeds

if you have experience with the site, you can put a comment

Greetings

a comment about your site?.. How about advertising, promoting your product in a 'legitimate' manner,.. like 'legitimate' and 'reputable' companies do... by "buying" ad space, rather than SPAMMING!

The problem with something like this, I would seriously hesitate to go to the site as it could be any kind of trap from law enforcement to some antiMJ nutcase that has a "trojan horse" or other virus just waiting for unsuspecting visitors. If yu advertise legitamitely then yu remove that suspicion.

seedbank review thread, not general indoor growing

Really? Buy my MJ seeds from a place that advertises them as bird seed.....? Some of the worst Spam I hve seen. Awful awful spam.

Hick said:
a comment about your site?.. How about advertising, promoting your product in a 'legitimate' manner,.. like 'legitimate' and 'reputable' companies do... by "buying" ad space, rather than SPAMMING!

:yeahthat:

Hamster Lewis said:
Really? Buy my MJ seeds from a place that advertises them as bird seed.....? Some of the worst Spam I hve seen. Awful awful spam.

:rofl: LOL, IMO, all spam is awful, awful, awful....

The Hemp Goddess said:
:rofl: LOL, IMO, all spam is awful, awful, awful....

Lol...I agree. This one just gets under my skin a lil more I guess.:D

Hamster Lewis said:

me me me me... I'll take credit for the "birdseed" edit!...:rofl:

Can you take out the sunflower seeds and just leave the grain? If so...I might buy several lbs worth LOL

TheKlonedRanger said:
Is this where we go to pad out post counts?
once you hit 1,000 it doesn't matter so much anymore :p

I got some bird seed,,wanna buy some?:D Call me at BR549

Johny Weed said:
never grew birdseed, always though that birds came out of eggs.

.......:doh: ..............:rofl:

Latest posts

Back