Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gloman has his e-mail .-- Hippie I was angry at the time but if that wouldn't have happened ,we wouldn't have the family we have now !-- Shame we couldn't bring them 600+ pages with us !-- This site is what I thought a pot pharmers site should be !-- I'm tickled pink with the new friends we've made here !

Since I'm confessing my sins !--I have another !-- I was scouting for a new home for the O.F.C. and made one post over at the growery - very similar to my first post on this thread -- still don't know what I did wrong -- I suspect the mods were in communication with each other . I was banned from that site for 9999999999999999 days !

Keef you have a Real cut of Tranquil elephant? If you do your a lucky guy. That strain should make some real nice exstracts?
Keef have you looked into Rosin hash?

Enlighten me Stank -- never heard of it ! I have nothing else to compare it to but it be a magnificent plant !-- I've crossed it on my pride and joy indica heavy Pheno Widow and have a fine T.E. Queen that will be with me for years ! Seed will be ready in a few days and I can't wait to get some them germed and growing !-- Then after I get her producing regular SOGs -- maybe 3-6 months -- I plan on bringing in Chem D - B.x3 - The biggest Dawg I can find and put a nice male on the pick of the litter from this cross ! I 'll also get a new female Dawg line out the deal too!-- And once I get a fine clone line , I keep it! My Widow is almost 2 yrs old and shows no sign of slowing down !

Rosin hash is bubble hash that is put between parchment paper then you use a hair iron to flatten it out and it turns into shatter and taste amazing no chemicals etc.

Keef what is the TE?

Evening OFC ......WoooHooo got through the shift w/o anyone dying :) A nurse got mad mid shift and told the DON to go fish and she left.....So I got half her patients, thanks god she had done the heavy lifting this am so it was no sweat. Home, PAX in hand and vapin' the last bit of BF Nightshade, sure do love this smoke. thats whats up next after the Afgooey....hope tha Afgooey blows my mind like the Nightshade does :48:

Thanks Stank !-- T.E. -- Tranquil Elephantizer from Cannazon seed !-- "The Slow Motion Love Potion " is it's nickname !-- got legendary genetics -- 88-G13 Hashplant , Blockhead , Afgooey , Snow Lotus mom !

I got so lucky when i found MP. First of all i checked only a couple of other sites, but had no idea what anyone was talking about. I came here and they were adults and there didn't seem to be much drama. ha, that wasn't true. But this was my first home and it means a lot to me. I came as a gardener and consulting rosarian for the ARS, but didn't know the difference between indica and sativa. Some nice old hippy explained it to me in a hot car in july. We smoked a joint, it was heaven. I still love that guy. He gave me clones told me to buy a book. ha... Jorge to the rescue, but this place, MP taught me to grow dank and be able to help some folks, i hope. So i get all mushy about mp. sorry. And there were women growers. Not many but a few.. THG to the rescue.. Then she came to visit me and we were kindred spirits. She is wonderful and smokes a lot of weed. I am talking a lot of pot. HA. She kept up with me just fine. I have met some heros of mine here. Some amazing folks that make my jaw drop when i see their grows. Most people are very kind and want to help.
I am done...sorry. I don't usually do that. must be the satori.
That is my long story.

Evening Kraven !-- Don't stop now Rose !-- It seems to me that if U let a bunch of experienced ( not old) stoners hang out and exchange ideas and genetics ( maybe ) before U know it they's some vicious stuff gets grown ! Rose got freaked out by the White Widow !-- Ha!- One day I hope to turn her into a wobblehead !-- Weed so potent it make U high just looking at it!

you got me scared now Hippie. when your use to clones ,jumping to seeds . I don't know.

good to be home.

I think I'm lucky to have found MP, too! It ain't perfect, but if it was, I wouldn't be allowed.:)

Keef, get with Yoop and Bozzo and book a room for the Cup. I'll pick your arse up at Bishop Airport. Don't bother bringing anything to smoke. You'll get all you need at the Cup, and I'll make sure you're stoned at the hotel, too!

Hippie !-- RWS and I talked about that the other day !-- Before the end of prohibition I need to know how things work in the free states !-- if it can be made from weed -- I need to know how to make it ! If there is a more potent variety than what I got -- I be needing a cut or seed.! RWS has taken care of me for a long time and soon it'll be my turn !-- If she did work similar to what Kraven does-- I would think she would probably take care of patients that were weighed in grams instead of pounds , probably in a critical care setting !-- If so she would make pretty good money so it would probably take more than a pound or two of weed to replace and income like that ! I could do that !

We did not get suspended or banned until they dumped us in that dark hole and we let `em know how we felt. Told us we did not talk about growing enough. To this day there are other threads there that the owner even said it had nothing to do with growing, but that thread was left alone. Guess we were not old enough, just got too popular. Thier loss, MP`s gain.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- U know how it is-- can't sleep like we used to and wake up cause stuff hurts !-- Go get'em Kraven ! -- Speaking of "Off Topic" subjects -- I grow fine weed but I also got another skill too !-- I'm supposed to pick up a new smoker this week !-- Grilling ain't BBQ -- I can take a brisket , pork shoulder , Turkey , Chicken or just about any other cut of meat and make magic ! I get smoked and the meat can spend all day getting smoked too ! Smoke a brisket for 12-16 hours and turn U into a meat junkie ! The sauce we make goes on after the meat is cooked not during - if U even want any ! My next project is suckling pig and then whole hog in a Cajun microwave !

Krav,
Stop swearing at us as you go out the door, that "w" word. We gonna get back on track with the right "w" word. WAKE and BAKE, the morning ritual of the OFC. Join in ya`ll.

Do what Yoop says !-- there should be a rule banning the use of that "W" word ! Yoop I'm refilling the pipe ! I see U there Grower - U down with the Wake and Bake ?

I guess I'm lucky........ I work high and get high while working............ y'all hit it an extra time or two this AM........... hope your all high as you wanna be.......... ordered some 5 gallon bubble bags........ going to start smoking more hash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back