Marijuana Prices/Weights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ColoradoLady said:
Hick ...... a few years ago I joined this forum when you recommended it as an adult growing education place. Can't you recommend a different site to "Jugs" as in jughead, that is more appropriate for his age and experience?
Hate getting pi55ed off this early in the day reading his post.....Oh right, I don't HAVE to read it. Nevermind

How are you liking this sunshine?
Some place with a Betty, Veronica, and Archie?? .. LOVIN' this weather! :D

nvthis said:
Don't you ever sleep. dude?

:D

sure I do.. but it's almost 5 o'clock.. chickens ain't gonna feed themselves....;)

Hick said:
sure I do.. but it's almost 5 o'clock.. chickens ain't gonna feed themselves....;)

....but the chickens only think it's 4 o'clock.....

Mmmmm Chickens there yual goes makin me hungrey gain! Hunny weres me axe we havin chicken tonight!

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Mmmmm Chickens there yual goes makin me hungrey gain! Hunny weres me axe we havin chicken tonight!

BWD

Already got a couple on the smoker BWD, just bring the beans..;)

DSC00641.JPG

Hick said:
Already got a couple on the smoker BWD, just bring the beans..;)

Yual gots me front shirt all to wet with dam drowel drippin out me head there Hick yual look like yu got cookin chickens down to a beautyfull art. Mmmmm yual got me runnin to find them beans yual askin for! I do up some side hashbrowns and sausage to set side those chickens!

BWD

Hick said:
chickens ain't gonna feed themselves....;)

Didn't Monsanto invent an autonomously feeding, boneless, all breast meat, pre-cooked chicken that is genetically bound to it's own side of mixed vegetables and a napkin? It's 2012 Hick... Y'all gettin' left behind... :D

Well you guys started it, these are left over from last night, perfect for lunch today.

lunch 001.JPG

lol I came here to learn what people are payin for weed these days. Now I'm hungry. Stuffed bell peppers here tonight.

It's all BBQed pulled pork baked beans and mac n cheese here tonight with apple pie and fresh homemade ice cream

Can I come ozzy? :)

I had to buy some, first time since 2007. I can get some Mexican schwag for cheap, but if I'm gonna smoke then I'll pay for an upgrade. It was a little hard coughing up 100 for a quarter ounce tho. Good thing I've always had a low tolerance and it lasts a bit...

ozzydiodude said:
It's all BBQed pulled pork baked beans and mac n cheese here tonight with apple pie and fresh homemade ice cream

Ha, that's funny.. I had BBQ chicken, mac & cheese, peas and homemade ice cream last night ;)

I made my ice cream from Dove dark chocolate and Hersheys special dark cocoa powder. It came out really nice..

We taking culinary photos now here?? Dont get me started :) I am having ceviche halibut tacos tonight w/ basmati rice and grilled radish, red onion and avocado salad. Prob some Dicks Danger ale too. The bomb if you never had it.

Latest posts

Back