Smoking tobacco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOT

Reaction score
Sorry i think i should not not post this here but i want to ask you something MP members.
I dont have MJ anymore and i'm smoking now and its causing me dizziness. Any idea why?

Tobacco constricts blood vessels. Can make you light headed. I quit two years ago, I still jones for one. Best thing I ever did.

Same reason Copenhagen will make you dizzy. Shocks your Blood Vessels and your system. That's why they tell you not to smoke before a Surgery.
I quit in 2013 after OPEN HEART SURGERY. Tobacco,,,,Bad Bad Bad.

Omg... i cant wait to finish my exams, harvest my MJ and quit tobacco

Wish it was that easy my friend,,, but i have yet to see weed replace tobacco for someone addicted to tobacco. You have to be willing to stop smoking ciggs no matter what,,or it wont work.
You will have weed and still smoking ciggs.

2 months ago my friend aleays brings me MJ but now he is in the mountain and my grow is in the first 2 weeks. Now that i dont have any MJ i replaced it with tobacco, i'm not a tobacco smoker and i always hated that sh it

Oh hell Bro,,please dont smoke ciggs to replace Weed. Very nasty deadly habit.

2 months ago my friend aleays brings me MJ but now he is in the mountain and my grow is in the first 2 weeks. Now that i dont have any MJ i replaced it with tobacco, i'm not a tobacco smoker and i always hated that sh it

No, no, bad boy! If you do not smoke tobacco, do not start! I cannot tell you how hard it can be to quit tobacco/nicotine. And that dam nicotime gets a hold on you before you are even aware of it. Please please, quit smoking tobacco and find something else to fill your "smoking" crave.

Weedhopper, I do kind of disagree about weed placing tobacco--it is the only way I quit tobacco. I had one of those dugouts with a cigarette bat. When I got a bad craving, I would fill the little "cigarette" and take a few hits off that. That would get me through. Quitting nicotine takes a lot of self control and dedication, but it is the best thing I have ever done for myself.

he is going to find tobacco a lot harder to do without than mj.......... one may help replace the other but..... a huge difference in their effects of withdrawal........ me thinks there could be some fishing going on here

I'm tobacco free for 27 years.

THG you know, you made me smile while i'm reading your reply. You're right i should quit tobacco i always hated that. I dont want to get additcted on that. I will wait until my grow finish its better...

I quit tobacco back in '02 when I had my first spinal fusion surgery. The doctor told me that he wouldn't do the surgery if I smoked because Nicotine directly interferes with the bone fusion process. I enjoy my smoke a whole lot more than I ever did tobacco. Tobacco has so many additives (sugar is in cigarettes). My smoke is pure cannabis. :D

You were all smoking and u quit that. Now i shoukd know the importamce if not smoking tobacco and just stop it ;)

Stop now my friend before it becomes a problem.

he is going to find tobacco a lot harder to do without than mj.......... one may help replace the other but..... a huge difference in their effects of withdrawal........ me thinks there could be some fishing going on here

I'm tobacco free for 27 years.

I couldn't agree more. Nicotine is actually physically addictive. And I do not mean to imply that it made quitting easy. Cannabis did not take the place of cigarettes, but it certainy helped me, personally, quit. I quit in 2003 after smoking cigarettes for over 35 years

Shot, yes, listen to Granny. Tobacco is so bad for our bodies and it is not one of those things that you can do for a while and then easily quit. No chance of buying some cannabis from someone you know or getting a vape pen from someplace legal?

I think i"m going to wait my own MJ, i will smoke something i know what its made of. Its the better solution. Today i smoked only 1 cigarette and i think soon i will quit it! U gave me good arguments to quit it thanks all really

I think i"m going to wait my own MJ, i will smoke something i know what its made of. Its the better solution. Today i smoked only 1 cigarette and i think soon i will quit it! U gave me good arguments to quit it thanks all really

and don't smoke that stuff they call synthetic marijuana/spice/k2......... no telling what the hell is in that stuff.........

Latest posts

Back