Christmas Crop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Business first :farm: Going to do a few posts tonight all inna row. I promised pictures so here goes.

The girls are trimmed, Thank god, I thought I would die from the smell. :( I trimmed #1-#5 on 12/25/09 and #6-#11 on 12/27/09

Lets start with pics of the closet just before lightsout, and plants #2-#8. Plant #1 ended up in pieces but youll see it hanging in a bit.

122509 001.jpg

122509 002.jpg

122509 #2.jpg

122509 #3.jpg

122509 #4.jpg

122509 #5.jpg

122709 #6.jpg

122709 #7.jpg

122709 #8.jpg

More business second :farm:

And now for a couple of trichome shots off of #1 and #6.

A pic of the closet before the last 6 were hung. First 5 were trimmed and hung. (#5 on the left then descending order to #1 on the right [in 3 pieces]) you can see that about 15 inches was the tallest, though #2 will be the most bud and is shorter at about 12.25 inches.

And then all the trimmed bud hanging.

122509 #1 Trich.jpg

122709 #6 Trich.jpg

122709 001.jpg

122709 054.jpg

wowie - big fun.
I gota go tuck myself in now but I can't wait to see how it turns out in the AM.:clap:

Nice! congrats on your harvest! Looks like some kill-er!

Now that business is officially handled. :bong: ,,, AHHH

Responses

420benny "Did you top any of them or do some split and give more tops?"
No, it's my understanding that the lowrider#2 do not take well to topping. Some of them grow side branches just as tall or taller than the main cola, but I prefer the taller pheno with a bigger % of the flowers in the main cola. #1-#4.
zipflip I do have a number of corsets, of different types, over the bust, under, back-lace fitting, and hook-and-eye front fitting (easier to get out of :evil: ) I love to smoke up, and dress up,, and have fun, who doesn't.

Edited for anonymity of course, and rated PG-13 by the Marijuana Picture Association of America :rofl: Enjoy!

Heres an HPS shot for all you boys out there who love to stare at the garden. :watchplant:

122209 017.jpg

wow, nice harvest!
And might i suggest a perpetual garden so we can get new pics on a revolving, regular basis? :hubba:

great looking grow bfg2. amazing looking plants, congrats and enjoy.

OldHippieChick, I have only a small scale. (with no bateries currently :() So no wet weight, but I will be doing individual dry weights after I remove the stems. They are drying nicely, with the RH in the space at 25-30% they should be ready for the mason jars or tupperware quite soon.

4u2smoke, yeah, I changed the name from BigFunGirl to BigFunGirl2. I had to redo my operating system to get Warcraft to quit crashing. and I lost my password for this forum. So i just made a new screen name. :D

monkeybusiness, As far as a perpetual grow goes. I have to fix the smell problem first. I am tired of the spare room smelling whenever I grow, and have decided to build a 3 x 3 x 6 foot box (OR 3 x 4 x 6) with a can2600 carbon filter with canfan 4inch HO. to scrub the air. I will document it of course but probably not in this log, as I will not be growing for at least 2 weeks (VACATIONALLIEVERWANTED,, VACATIONTIMETOGETAWAY!)

I want to grow a non-autoflowering mostly sativa strain next. Though unless I can figure something out, I may have to do a road trip to Ontario Canada :mad: for over the counter seed purchases. Wish it was easier to get non-bagseed beans. :hairpull: While I am vegging the new stuff, there may be a number of these LR#2 pants that go to full maturity while I keep the new stuff on 18/6 since the LR#2 can do that.

Thank you all for the compliments, encouragement, and questions. :) I'll be back to post more pics when it's all processed. Individual dry wieghts will get posted too.

Have you looked into the Attitude seedbank (or others)? I've had many successful orders from them using both a CC and a moneyorder. Never had any issues. Painless, timely and stealth.

thx for the late Christmas gift bfg... the corset is very nice :hubba: er, I mean garden! ;)

BigFunGirl2 said:
Heres an HPS shot for all you boys out there who love to stare at the garden. :watchplant:

hell yeah! looks good! the plants too

Happy Christmas to you, Happy Christmas to you......and happy Christmas to us guys with your garden shot:hubba:

Nice looking grow, glad the Christmas timing worked out for you.

I don't know how I always miss these good journals! Very Nice grow BFG2! I bet you have an oz + per plant there...just my thoughts...I like the corset to! Thanks for the pics...I'm with ya Zip...a different color for every plant would be nice...lol Very impressive grow!

Some dry measurements and photos

plant#1
17.1g net :)
0.603 ounces
plant#2
18.3g net :D
0.645 ounces
plant#3
17.1g net :)
0.603 ounces
plant#4
15.6g net ;)
0.550 ounces

I'll have the final tally on them all in a couple days

Pictures
1. The space
2. Each plant got it's own container 1-4 all same sized just turned 2 of them sideways
3. The box of personal, thank god my stuff is done, i've been smoking mexican brick-weed from, "the guy" someone knows for a week, thats it on the left of the lighter.

Ill be back with more #'s and pics i a few days. and a detailed smoke report,. I'm on #3 tonight :bong: and it's exactly what I expected from my girls.

010110 014.jpg

010110 015.jpg

010110 016.jpg

oh man that is some serious dirt weed on the left there... glad to see you won't have to be smoking that anymore. :)

Hi,

I love seeing another closet grower cranking out the dank budz... :hubba: Congrats on your harvest and onward and dankward in 2010! It looks like you have a very nice bloom closet setup.

Rock ON~!:cool:

Latest posts

Back