The return of Elven & a mid grow Journal start

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elven

420 Jedi
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I am back after some personal time after my Father died. I have also lost my job so I have a bit more time to work on my garden. So a very quick update on this grow thus far. I have three each of Chem Dawg 91, and Grape Romulan. I grew the tallest to 24 inches before I began flowering. As you will notice I am using Soil this time, I got tired of burning bushes before I could burn bushes. So far it has worked better, I had a spider mite infestation during week two of flowering and between misting the leaves, a fogger, and spider mite killing bugs I have come out somewhat clean on the other side. the tallest of the plants is now 44 inches, and I am just starting week 4 of flower.

Chem Dawg 91 (taken from clones)
Chem Dawg 91 1.jpg

Chem Dawg 91 2.jpg

Chem Dawg 91 3.jpg

Grape Romulan (also taken from clones)
Grape Romulan 1.jpg

Grape Romulan 2.jpg

Grape Romulan 3.jpg

I will take some better pictures when I take them out next time.

Welcome back! I am sorry about your dad. The grow looks good. Nice strains to get going with. I 'll be watching.

Sorry to hear about your dad! Wellcome back and looking foward to seeing your grows.

Thanks everyone for the sympathy, Cant wait till harvest time. I will post more when I have time.

One more thing, I was talking to a friend and he suggested that I prune some of the rain leaves off so that the light will reach the lower branches. Does anyone have any opinion on that? Any advice would be appreciated.

OMG!!! I found two live spider mites. I dont believe that its a full on infestation yet, I am thinking another fogger. I am in week 4 of flower out of prob 8 or 9 is this my only option or should I invest in some more mite killing bugs?

stop it before it starts! Dunno about how to go about it half way in. a fooger, or maybe something less abrasive on your lady but deff killem before they spread! If you've got more in flower the bugs might not be a bad idea.

the chef said:
stop it before it starts! Dunno about how to go about it half way in. a fooger, or maybe something less abrasive on your lady but deff killem before they spread! If you've got more in flower the bugs might not be a bad idea.

I was thinking fogger but that wont kill eggs. if I get bugs that should help. Thanks for the reassurance. It totally helps.

I clean my plants with a damp cloth and a 50/50 water 99% alcohol mix...I like this because it is potent but it also evaporates quickly with no residuel smell or taste. I have heard from another poster that simmering garlic and spraing that on the plants helps a lot..I havent tried it tho. good luck.

Latest posts

Back