Powdered mildew

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleanbuds

Reaction score
Took a chance and showered in my room woke up to see pm on my sour d... :(

The humidity is back to normal at 35-45% so if I remove the 4 pm leaves will it be gone? No more high humidity or temps...

Thanks

View attachment image.jpg

I suspect that you have weak air exchange in your room. I have seen pm grow at relatively low RH when the venting was insufficient

Yeah I had my window closed too. So if I keep good ventilation and humidity and remove the pm by cutting the infected leaves will it be gone for good?

No, i hate to tell you it is very hard to get rid of. Be careful where you throw it away. It has spores that can spread to EVERYTHING. So you will need to do a light bleach water and clean your whole room. Do cut those off and see what happens. I am betting another leaf will soon be affected, i wish and hope i am wrong. It is hard to control in a humid environment. There is spray.

ouch, one thing after the next LOL
well then

just like I sprayed the hell outa those mites and killed every last one now its time for powdered sugar to be baked!!!!!

but seriously one day of being careless and some super spore fungi is destroying my 20% price of gold growing operation?

like I said bleach central

and growing weed is more like planting a seed and preventing a million things from happening lOL

and growing weed is more like planting a seed and preventing a million things from happening lOL

you should try growing tomatoes, you would get acquainted with every pest and disease known to plants... seriously, i think that when you have good airflow and had cleaned your room, that pm should not reappear, but thats just my experience

This is what stank did.

Took all plants out cleaned area and fans with bleach and water added another fan acquired illegal chemicals from bikers cut all the PM leaves off spray the cut off leaves all the plants and the fans and area with chemical it has been 3 days no PM So far. My RH never breaks 20 and I had good air flow I'm sure my PM came from the mother plant.

ouch, one thing after the next LOL
well then

just like I sprayed the hell outa those mites and killed every last one now its time for powdered sugar to be baked!!!!!

but seriously one day of being careless and some super spore fungi is destroying my 20% price of gold growing operation?

like I said bleach central

I promise it gets better. The more times you grow the more you know to REALLY look at your plants critically. You will catch things earlier, i am sorry you had to have the borg and the pm borg too. Those two things are horrible. i was devastated the first time i got mites... You will be very seasoned now.

Latest posts

Back