Looks like a deficiency?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaiant

Reaction score
I've got three of these Kera California Nugget (Fem) a mix of White Widow and Sour Diesel 35% indica. The plants are just starting week 7 veg in Ocean soil, 3 gal containers and under 2 k HPS. All plants have received one light dose of liquid sea kelp and blackstrap molasses that's it, otherwise it's GH 3 part series every other watering (low dose Nutes) and I usually water every 3 days (Ph 6.5) the temps have reached into the low 80's during the day with Rh usually around 30. My night time temps are around 66 F.

I moved them into the new room 4 days ago but I had this issue probably at week 5 veg if not earlier? The issue exists only one plant on one stalk and lower down... Seems like the same area every time. I've trimmed out the funny leaves but they come back and the problem does appear isolated to the one stem and does not appear on like strains. I'm also growing three Haze#1 so six total plants. Can it be a deficiency or just something weird with the one plant? Does not seem to spread so I'm not overly concerned at this point. But I just don't see how this can be N related.

View attachment image.jpg

You are Mixing organic growing with chemical growing. You need to do one or the other. Not both.

The way you are growing you are better off saving the
molasses for your pancakes.

You are Mixing organic growing with chemical growing. You need to do one or the other. Not both.

The way you are growing you are better off saving the
molasses for your pancakes.

Your right! and I'll bag the nutes until the plants show signs they need it. I would like to go organic but not both and not this time around.
Thanks

I personally believe the plants look hungry. If you are using synthetic nutes, you have killed any beneficial microbes that may have been feeding your plants. I would not be for putting away the nutes, but putting away the molasses and the sea kelp and getting the GH nutes at the strength they need to be, not light doses. I don't think at this point that you are going to be able to get the beneficial microbes going again to properly feed your plant organically.

I personally believe the plants look hungry. If you are using synthetic nutes, you have killed any beneficial microbes that may have been feeding your plants. I would not be for putting away the nutes, but putting away the molasses and the sea kelp and getting the GH nutes at the strength they need to be, not light doses. I don't think at this point that you are going to be able to get the beneficial microbes going again to properly feed your plant organically.

Yes, I'm hoping to flip these buggers at the end of a week so I'll be watching them pretty close. Thanks Hemp Goddess

Yes, I'm hoping to flip these buggers at the end of a week so I'll be watching them pretty close. Thanks Hemp Goddess

Latest posts

Back