New Starts do not look good....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah those probes aint worth Nada.Little garden lime will get ya where ya need to be. I use it in my Veg Garden an my Ph is always around 6.8 to 7.0

yeah these worthless soil meters are still selling, because theyre so cheap than no one complains, i dont know how they are not banned yet, as everyone i know including me paid for it to get nothing in return but a plastic on a stick

I broke the plastic off my stick and now use it for making holes in dirt for seeds and cuttings.

what kind of potting soil most bagged potting soil have nutrients available in them already and you should not be feeding them yet...they don't need nutrients in till the soil nutrients are depleted...gotta be careful with miracle grow and soils that have time released nutrients

Yes sir in my early gro days made the mistake of using a soil with nutes in them burned and killed 4 young plants!

Just LIGHTS and WATER for a while now.

So when I see normal growth consider the nutes.... at 1/2 or less at first right? Then gradually work up to the regular dose. My Veg Nutes say 2 teaspoons per gallon of water for a full dose.

I appreciate all of your help with this you guys!

Reesche

Just LIGHTS and WATER for a while now.

So when I see normal growth consider the nutes.... at 1/2 or less at first right? Then gradually work up to the regular dose. My Veg Nutes say 2 teaspoons per gallon of water for a full dose.

I appreciate all of your help with this you guys!

Reesche

veg nutes are primarily used in hydro and inert soils---so it's a bit difficult to answer your question without knowing the makeup of the bagged soil you are using---a guess as to when you should start feeding is when they are mature and hardy---the soil likely has enough nutrients in it already as you saw by your plants burning---they were over fed---its gonna take a week or so in the fresh soil before you see them bounce back with healthy new growth---this hobby takes patience---smoke a bowl and let the soil feed the plant

Latest posts

Back