Comparing hid to led lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Threat of jail !--Yep !-- Lots of growing up to do -I hope ! --I'm 61 and kicking it !-- I've never known legal weed !-- Smoked my first joint when Nixon was president !--I survived the Reagan years without getting caught !-- Not really sure about that whole mmj card --put my name on a list stuff !-- I've grown some over the years but back in the day I mostly knew people who wanted weed and people who had weed !-- So I took it from here to there !--For a fee !---We always carried guns because We always carried cash ! --
Those days are over for me !--
I hope to live long enough to smoke a legal joint in my home state !-- I'm old !--I'm pissed off about the law and - I ain't moving !----
Now I would just like to learn to grow something to be proud of !

Well my name may be on a list, and I may pay to grow but...I can grow 99 plants and possess up to 10 lbs of dry bud, legally. Yes I moved, and for me it was the only choice, but there are plenty of folks find that hard to do. So they do what they can....works for me.

True dat Umbra !-- Wasn't giving U a hard time about moving to a free state !--To each his own !!-- I'm happy U can do what U do !-- I intend to see what it feels like to see Texas go legal !-- I guess for me it is a way of being redeemed !-- The paranoia about po-po traps will be hard to shed -- I'll have to learn new ways but to see the law change here !---That sh** gonna make me cry when it happens !-- Been a long time crossing that bridge of sighs !---I gots to make my stand here !

Keef, shedding all the paranoia is still the hardest part of moving to Cali. It feels good. Think I might stay awhile

Gives me hope Umbra ! -- Victory to me will be coming out the end of prohibition here !-- My dream is when that day comes and it will !-- I come out the belly of the beast not only as a survivor but with my Frankenplant -!--- I want them to know that not only did I survive but thrived !---

We cant all up and move to a Legal State to grow or smoke weed,,that is just a ridiculous idea. All my family is here. My children,,my sick Mom,,and many other friends and Family. I also know PPL who have made a good living for many yrs with Weed in the Lovely Large Hillbilly State of Texas. lol
You cannot put down Brothers who choose to live in an a State that's not yours and not Legal. My Little Brother Keef is sticking it out till something changes in OUR STATE,,one of the Largest in the US. When we go legal,,Texas will kick that ***. But even then I will not expect ppl to move here from there home State or Home. Hell,,I hope they don't. Don't need a bunch of PPL from other places moving here to get what we worked hard to get.

I'm tired of the "I'm in an outlaw state" argument. If you're willing to go to jail to grow the herb, and every outlaw grower is, you should be willing to relocate to a legal state. You say you have family where you're at? So did I, but let me tell you, I would rather be 14 hours away from family living in Colorado instead of an hour away and in jail! Nobody is forcing you to stay where you are and risk your freedom.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What works for you doesn't mean it will work for someone else. Just because YOU are willing to uproot and leave,,doesnt mean its for others who grow weed. Im glad it has worked out for you Bro,,but don't put our Brother Keef down because he is not willing to move to Colorado. And by the way,,you are still an Outlaw according to the FEDS. And if the wrong Person ever gets in office,,you will find that out right quick Little Brother how quickly things change. Then you will have moved and will still be in the same boat. I hope that NEVER happens,,but be careful,,Karma can be real *****.

As long as you guys are cool with a 3a.m. no knock warrant, your dog's being shot, your kids or wife or whatever you care about being taken away.... no skin off my back.

Like i said,,,be carefull, ,the Feds can still be knocking on your door at 3am. You only as legal as the Feds allow you to be.
And i will never be cool with anyone fking with me at 3 in the morning.

Like i said,,,be carefull, ,the Feds can still be knocking on your door at 3am. You only as legal as the Feds allow you to be.
I don't have a grow at home right now, just the commercial grow that I don't own, so I'm not worried at all about the feds. As I said before, ain't no skin off my back.

Were you directing this at me? Where did this guy come from anyway?

No he was talking to me because I was saying something good about you,,,and I have no idea where he came from. Where ever it is,,hope he goes back there and stays. Freaking Asshat went all the way back to a post in January to give me crap.

I don't have a grow at home right now, just the commercial grow that I don't own, so I'm not worried at all about the feds. As I said before, ain't no skin off my back.

Cool,,no worries then. Your where you want to be working for someone else and Keef is where he wants to be.

.......Asshat......:rofl:.......W.H......:48:

Moving or not moving is a personal choice. For me, I know that I will never quit growing cannabis. And the thought of getting busted far outweighed the reasons for staying where I was. I would be no good for anybody if I was in jail. And realistically (we have to be real) I do not believe that Idaho is going to legalize mmj in my lifetime. I grow not only for myself, but for several other people with medical issues. It IS hard to just pick up and move, especially when you are in your mid 60s, own a home, and have a lot of friends. But all things considered, it was my best choice. I can sell my house, I can make new friends, but if I am in jail, I have NO choices. Everybody CAN move if they want to. Some have decided not to. That is no reason to bash them...we all have to make our own decisions.

I watch a lot of TV and they don't knock. Well, they do, but just the once with that battering ram thing.
As you can tell what me worry? I live alone, I can do the time... I'm 62, heck, I'm looking forward to it, free meals, entertainment, conjugal visits (perfect, they LEAVE)
what's not to like?
oh yah, the anal rape thing..

Major head injury !-- and I know how to do crazy !-- Plus I was Po-Po once myself ! -- Not only am I not moving --- Come fall one of those Simply"C " Super Critical hash oil extraction MO-sheens be coming to Texas !--- No one around here will ever know it's here !

Latest posts

Back