Trailer Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! A Grow Show on wheels! Is there existing plumbing and water storage tanks? If so, you could convert for a hydro grow? Just curious?One big ebb and flow trailer! Now that is what I am talking about!

Yes there were 2 water tanks but i had to remove both of them because they were old dirty and in the way of everything else. And im not sure if im gonna do hydro or soil. I was planning on soil but then a good friend of mine swears by hydro and says it would be best for me.

I swear by hydro too, anyone else? lol.. well whatever medium you choose im sure your gonna grow yourself some nice nug'age ;)

wow that all out , full 9 yards and every thing good luck and make sure you hide that smell! can't wait too see more on it.

Alright, so the other night i went on the hydro stores a decided to buy some more goodies for my room. Tell me what you guys think.

(2) 1000w HPS/MH conversion/air cooled reflector
(1)6 Lamp High Output T5
(1)8 Lamp High Output T5

(1)456 Dayton blower
(1)8,000 btu aircondtioner
(4) Wall mounted fans
(2) 6" Inline duct fans

150 feet of Poly Shield
30 feet of black&white(probably gonna need more though)

Now other then a few things im still waiting for most of it to arrive in the mail still so thats why i havent put up any new pictures yet. I was alittle worried about the 8,000 not being enough, but i kind of had to get it because the 10,000 just wouldnt fit. Also im pretty sure i want to do a hydro set up, iv seen acouple people around here who id like to get some ideas from. Im really interested in what pkj and riz have set up. But ill worry about all that once i get everything first. So tell me what ya guys think, hopefully ill have a great update within the week.

imo nothing is better than organics and soil. with a perpetual setup hydro really has no edge....honestly you have MORE to worry with, with hydro and imo the taste of soil grown bud is better.

you just cant go wrong with organics.

I gotta agree with Mr WnB.. soil grown MJ is a lot more of a smoother smoke, and its definetly the way forward, but if you dont like getting dirty like me, i reckon i could suggest a good easy to manage and cheap to set up efficient hydro system for your command center lol drop me a pm if your interested.

sounds like you bought some quality equipment though, the more i see of this grow op the more i want to see lol

So you guys can taste the difference between dro and soil grown weed?

Well not a lot of hydro happens where i live so most of the gear i buy is soil grown, but ive had hydro before from an old friend who grew and now ive grown my own hydro yeah, i can definetly taste the difference

One of the best episodes of trailer park boys no doubt.

I'm subscribed. I'll have a 20' container very soon as well. Muhahahahaha

Why are you leaving the container for the trailer. I would guess the container to be much more practical. and light resistant. I'm envisioning quite the "glow box". LOL

Can you show pics of your container? thx

Allgrownup, and anyone who wants to grow in a container, i strongly advise you not to do so.

Im not even using the entire containe for growing, just alittle area in the back with 4 plants. The front of the containe i built a wall on one side of the opening and on the other is a door that locks, plus the container door shuts over it and it gets lock also.

If you were to use a container to grow, you would *need* to do this first. The reason i say not to grow in a container is because its metal, so when it gets cold, it freezes in there. when its hot outside, it melts plastic in there. i have 1 1000w HPS and the temp gets over 100F easy. And i have 4 fans blowing constantly, im just lucky my plants arnt burned. Also the inside isnt really great for reflection as you think, you would still want to put up some reflective material.

Reason why im moving into a trailer?
safe, easy, managable, got the trailer for $50, portable for when i move, and have you ever seen a trailer built into a growroom? lol

Ok here is a diagram of what you could do, obviously i havent put much thought into layout, but you get the idea.

Pumps onto the tray, off into the pipe, and back into the res. Id suggest using more than one pump for more than 3 plants though its just a rough idea
Image1a.jpg

Rocker,

Thanks for the comments and items to think about. My reasoning for the container i guess are an opposite point of view. I'm heading to a permanent location and want a permanent grow space. I am going to let mother earth regulate the temperature. I expect a very moderate climate. I have not given much thought to layout yet. I'm still working on the important part of the equation. Closing on the property and locating a cheep container.

I'd be interested to see if anyone else has done something similar. Or actually to re-phrase that statement, see if any one is willing to share information or photos relevant to this concept. I'm sure there are many containers burried throughout the US and other countries.

I'm interested in how the water table will effect the container. and how they went about ventilation, drainage, and access. If anyone could PM me regarding this i'd appreciate it.

thx

Hey Hey, for those of you who have been waiting for me to show some more pics i finally have them! Just took these pics this morning. The trailer is coming along great, just about done. Having alittle problem setting the squirl cage fan cus its right in the way, it was installed but we had to take it down and fit it in a different way so if you notice a hole in the roof you know why...Got all my hydro equip ready to be set up, i even got sucked into buying this nifty little water osmosis cleaner. I also got the all the Canna products.

100_0509.jpg100_0510.jpg100_0512.jpg
100_0513.jpg100_0514.jpg100_0515.jpg
100_0511.jpg

I have to send a light back because it was to big for the shower space. bit i decided its better because im going to build a shelf set-up in the shower for cuttings and seedlings. Then under that other T5 is were ill be having my mothers.

But as you can see there is still alittle more work to be getting done. Still have to wire the whole thing up, set up the hydro, give the trailer one last cleaning and i think she'll be good to go. I did plan on having to areas to flower in, but im kinda coming to the end of my budget so im only able to set up little for now. So any questions, comments, insites?

Ooh it's coming along nicely Rocker420! I can't wait til you can start that grow. :)

Looking very nice so far Rocker420, can't wait to see the coming shots of the trailer in action.

You and me both. iv been so anxious about this, im putting alot of $ and effort into this SOB so i hope everything will go great the first run. But of course, that doesnt always happen..

Awesome rocker! Great to see it finally coming together, Flood tray looks perfect ;)

Latest posts

Back