Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
And the youngest just moved back home with his family. Lol

Hey WH.

HA HA HA.. I kill me.

Sm, they are getting old. Is your 17 a senior? How you doing with that? I hope they are all happy and healthy.

Christmas is low key this year. We lost our 13 year old gearhart big poodle two weeks ago and I am just not into christmas. I did the mantle but no tree this year. My heart is a little broken and not into all that.

Our kids are good and so is mr rb so i have no real complaints. Good to see you SM. you too WH.

Im drinking coffee and about to smoke a bowl of Charlie Sheen. This stuff is killer weed. Me loves it. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That's gotta be some bad ### smoke to be called charlie sheen. I have never heard of it. what is it like?

Strain Name: charlie sheen (a.k.a crack kush)
Grade: A++++
Type: Indica
Genetics: green crack X hindu kush
Looks: bag appeal 10/10, my eyes are 20/20.lol
Smell: kinda like cotton candy
Taste: kush, hangs more on the green crack taste, awesome hybrid
Effects: it will have you tweaked out cleaning the house, this strain made me ultra paranoid !
Potency: your here, i am here !WINNING! 2.5 to 3.0 hrs max.
Reviewed by: ruthless toothless
Good Strain For: being active, socializing, not like a kush indica strain, no couck lock here, but you may find yourself picking up the couch to clean under it, with this strain all you experience is a euphoric energy rush

"winning"

Yeah fraid who ever wrote that musta been to high to spell Whining.:rofl:
I cant remember what site i got that from. Brain something or the other.
Couple sites said it was a mix of OG,Green Crack and Blue Dream. Sounds about like something Charlie would have named after him.

i gotta say just about anything with Green Crack in it, with the GC being somewhat dominate, is killer bud... iv had bad knee pain since 5th grade and lower back pain since 9th grade... yay 14inch in 10month growth spurt and marching band... but a few hits of green crack and i could actually feel the tension in my knees and back just ease away... and it is quick acting, great for pains... lol when i was able to get GC i just couldnt get enough haha!

An indica that has you tweaked out? Interesting.

I have been down with a bronchial thing again. It seems like every December I get some kind of respiratory thing. I am going to Denver in a week so need to be better!

Rosebud, I think of you everyday. It is so hard to lose pets--they are family members and they leave a big hole in our heart when they go. Big hugs to you and Mr. RB.

It snowed several inches and I am just snuggling in today. I think that I will make some candy today for Christmas and work on the handcrafted things I am still working on....hoping to get them done and in the mail in time (the week before Christmas is a hard time to take a trip).

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

aah a nice refreshing bowl of Sticky... no clue what the strain actually consists of but its a nice uber dank indica, not super couch lock but still makes you wanna slow down a bit...

thanks everyone for the help the past few weeks, green mojo to all.

and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone, hope all is well and safe! now off to work..... YAY! >_>

An indica that has you tweaked out? Interesting.

I have been down with a bronchial thing again. It seems like every December I get some kind of respiratory thing. I am going to Denver in a week so need to be better!

Rosebud, I think of you everyday. It is so hard to lose pets--they are family members and they leave a big hole in our heart when they go. Big hugs to you and Mr. RB.

It snowed several inches and I am just snuggling in today. I think that I will make some candy today for Christmas and work on the handcrafted things I am still working on....hoping to get them done and in the mail in time (the week before Christmas is a hard time to take a trip).

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
I believe its the Green Crack in it,,,that stuff will get yur heart going. Lol
Good to hear from ya THG. Hope yas gets to feeling better.

Q_Q does no one smoke bongs, and/or come in here daily to say hi and such...

Latest posts

Back