Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back at ya Duck. By the way how is Marijuana Culture doing? I havent been over there in along time. Ozzy still hanging in there?

Okay just popped over to MC,,,nobody there right now. I see TCVG is still there. Crazzy basterd. Lol

I got banned from there so i don't go anymore. I hope everyone over there is well.

its all but dead
sun, cubby, ozzy, 4U2, mono, bbr, me and surf show up sometimes
but rarely at the same time.

happy new year BHC

:bong:

Happy new year! Nice to see you Joe. I ticked off 4U and got banned by ozzy. True story.

Not sure what ya got banned from Rose. Last time I was there only 6 ppl had even been there that day. Nobody was there at all today when I popped in. Lol

Been banned from there so long ago I even forgot the name of the place.

Happy New Year Rose and Joe and G-13 :ciao: :bong::48:

Duck banned too. That leaves what,,,6 ppl. :rofl:

That was so long ago I don't even think about it.

Been banned from there so long ago I even forgot the name of the place.

Happy New Year Rose and Joe and G-13 :ciao: :bong::48:

happy new year to you duck....... and joe...... and banned Rose:rofl:

ROSE AND DUCK are banned buddies. Freaking outlaws. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

I don't think i knew Duck got banned too. Some of those folks still come by here to read and have different alias but that is ok too.

Duck and rose..outlaws we are. Glad you can all have a good laugh. It was very surprising at the time.

I don't think i knew Duck got banned too. Some of those folks still come by here to read and have different alias but that is ok too.

Duck and rose..outlaws we are. Glad you can all have a good laugh. It was very surprising at the time.

Happy New year BHC! Do you guys remember Chef? I always liked him and wish he would come around again. I think he was in an unfriendly state. Texas if I remember right.

Latest posts

Back