G-13 Gigabud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here they are.. They seem to love the 400MH..I plan to only veg them for a week and then switch to HPS and flower them.:D Maybe I can harvest on/around 4/20:hubba:

Gigwk1veg!!.jpg

gigawk1veg2.jpg

gigawk1veg3.jpg

great setup
looks like theyre lovin veggin in that spectrum
cant wait to see how they turn out when vegged for a week
gonna be great
ill be watching

Where am I? i googled "gigabud" and clicked the link and here i am. WEIRD.

Lookin good turk-a-lurk

clanchattan said:
Where am I? i googled "gigabud" and clicked the link and here i am. WEIRD.

Lookin good turk-a-lurk

So does that make me a "pioneer" ??:p Thanks man.

was just reading about this strain, hope you don't mind me taking a chair tn! gl!

4/20 huh? Alright! The countdown begins... Gl bro, this oughta be good:D Can't wait to see this stuff flower.... Do us proud TN.. I think everybody's gonna watch this one closely;)

You sure got them looking all nice and GREEN TURKEYNECK

hey tn great set up its great this OCD thing

lol

tell me more about the ONA liquid contraption with the pc fan on the bucket as im more than intrigued very very impressive tn

uk420maan

uk420maan said:
hey tn great set up its great this OCD thing

lol

tell me more about the ONA liquid contraption with the pc fan on the bucket as im more than intrigued very very impressive tn

uk420maan

thanks man, I cant take credit for the ONA bucket, but I am a little compulsive:p I used a 3.7gallon bucket that had bird feed in it, but there are all kinds of ways to make one..
look here:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17337

nice setup TN. i would like to give this style a go soon. getting a new room put up in next couple days. what size is that tray? net pots?

that momma sure is one hot momma:cool:

pulls up chair

:watchplant: :48: :watchplant:

...bb...

Sweet dude, the family is looking great:D Gigabud aint no joke, great job TY, that HPS is going to blast those babys off.:holysheep: I need to visit soon. Later:bolt:

dang this gj is amazing. i was contemplating on buying g-13 gigabud from attitudes. now i can see how they are before trying them myself! gratz on the beautiful clones!

banjobuzz said:
nice setup TN. i would like to give this style a go soon. getting a new room put up in next couple days. what size is that tray? net pots?

that momma sure is one hot momma:cool:

pulls up chair

:watchplant: :48: :watchplant:

...bb...

glad to have ya buddy! and thanks, the tray is 2'x4'x7" the pots are just standard 6x6" square.. clones are rooted in rockwool starter plugs, table floods for 15 minutes every three hours for a total of 8 times in 24 hours.

It is said that the downfall to ebb&flow or drip is the lack of oxygen available to the roots due to the large rockwool cubes and/or slabs which hold ALOT of water, so I figured I could increase the flood cycle and use less rockwool, we'll see how it works soon enough:hubba: Thanks for all the comments, and I am always open to constructive criticism.

yeh what ya saying tn about smaller rockwool cubes so long as the roots are dangling within the clay pebbles which by the look of you plants are then they should be off to a great start.

the oxygen will be better as more floods = more drains thus more oxygen.

ya could always add an airstone to ya res to up the oxygen too.

looking sweet tn

uk420maan

Latest posts

Back