G-13 Gigabud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice TN. Thanks for the timely udates bro. How's she smellin.?

Hey, Banjo, what bank did you get yer lui from? Been wanting to check that one out.

nvthis said:
Nice TN. Thanks for the timely udates bro. How's she smellin.?

Hey, Banjo, what bank did you get yer lui from? Been wanting to check that one out.

No problem man! Thanks for the interest and the support.:D Just startin' to smell a little..but it's sweet, thats for sure.

Anytime, TN! Can't wait to see some closeup shots of her girly parts. Shouldn't be long now...:hubba:

can't wait to see the update pics'. i bet thier kick'in butt now. are they start'in to fill in yet? this is a very fast strain ain't it? wonder if it's got a couchlock buzz like this lui? i gifted most of it, not really my type of high.

i'll pm ya nvthis.

keep 'er green bud...bb...

Great grow so far TN I will be very interested in your results and smoke reports on giga bud as I want an extremly fast finisher and I'm torn between Giga bud and Shiskaberry from Cash Crop Ken which is also a 6-7 week flowering strain! So lets see them pis Bud!

Phatpharmer

:holysheep: I have never seen this much stretch.. 16 days into flower now and I feel like Im growin' corn in here:p Hopefully the stretch is over, but if these babies are ganna finish in 4 weeks they'd better get to work:rolleyes:
What do you guys think?

gigastretch.jpg

gigastretch2.jpg

gigastretch3.jpg

cant wait to see them fill out
i hope they do finish in 4 weeks,
and they just start going crazy right now.
well see..
good job TN!

Wow, that is some serious stretch eh! If they fill in that'll be a nice little haul! I'm growin NL right now and they stretched quite a bit as well I hope we are in the same boat and they fill in with all bud!:hubba: They do look extremly healthy though I have to agree with Growdude they don't look like they are finishing in another 4 weeks unless they go crazy in the next few weeks but you never no I've seen stranger things happen!

Phatpharmer:hubba:

BuddyLuv said:
yeah, G-13 Labs is gonna have some explaining to do if they do not finish in 4 weeks.LOL

Hi BuddyLuv......just wanted to tell ya that 'you crack me up'

Turkey.....being a complete novice at this, just wanted to tell ya how exciting it is to wait out the next 4-5 weeks of this grow.....come on babies, come on

They're looking like beanstalks mang, but they remind me of a perfect woman... long, lean & smelling sweet. You may need to raise the roof!!

Hey dude, they'll be fine. This ain't your first rodeo. Stuff from the other side of the pond is gonna be way different anyways. They just have taller roofs, so it just an illusion.. I dont know what I'm talking about, but hey........ Its just farming! haha...

nice looking grow tn i,ve just started some giga but im using NFT just germin them atm should be ready to put on tank tomorrow so cant wait to see how yours turn out & how much yeild you get hopefully alot :)

does anyone no if anyones done a journal on the freebie thai choc super skunk from attitude???

Nice ladies Turkey! Can I call them "Long Tall Sally"?? Nice legs.

Cant wait to see those flower. Fast strain huh? Cool. I'm still waiting for my sats to finish. Couple more weeks.

This is dedicated to your babies:
hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCub8r1T5Rs

Leggy ladies haha
Looking good though- can't wait to see some bud shots!

Holy crap... looks like you are growing bamboo.... if those fill in nicely you will hve a nice haul on your hands.... good luck

still here TN.:) . how tall are they in that 2 week pic? can't wait for week 3 update.:hubba: ...bb...

you should put daily updates haha
you should take a picture each day of your best one,
and take it in the same spot everyday so you could see
really how fast its filling it. lol thatd be intense, just a suggestion
tdoc

If they get much taller..Im ganna run outta room!:eek: They do seem to be filling in nicely, Thanks for all the comments and support. This will be a great strain for outdoors for sure, but I'm ready to run this Great White Shark:hubba: The mother is SUPER compact and bushy..But thats another journal..

According to G-13 Labs this is Gigabud 1/2 way thru from clone.:ciao:

IMG_0535.JPG

IMG_0536.JPG

IMG_0537.JPG

IMG_0538.JPG

IMG_0541.JPG

IMG_0543.JPG

Latest posts

Back