G-13 Gigabud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7.5 weeks still isn't too bad. You will have to give us a solid smoke report after the cure. So what's next?

thedonofchronic said:
great job turkeyneck some fine gigabud there.
did you already put a pic in for mays BPOTM?

Not yet, cant decide which one to submit!

thanks for the comments and support. I'll be sure to give a smoke report and a dried weight...

BuddyLuv said:
7.5 weeks still isn't too bad. You will have to give us a solid smoke report after the cure. So what's next?

thats right, Ive got a huge Great White Shark in the batters box;) I might scrog it just to try something new. I'll start a new journal very soon.

Couple more for ya'll..

IMG_0613.JPG

IMG_0614.JPG

IMG_0615.JPG

Special message from cadlakmike:

tell turkey i said congrats and tell him i still laugh about the time we hijacked mgfcoms thread with useless movie quotes.

:D

hey buddy:) , nice fat buds at your place i see.:D .

nice grow TN. you'll have my vote on bpotm upcoming my friend.:hubba:

you doing any outdoors? i'd like to try some of that great white shark in the near future. you smoke that yet?

the F1 , ultimate indica i got, is some narcotic smoke. now i need some day times.;) .

very nice grow indeed friend. take care...bb...

TURKEYNECK said:
thats right, Ive got a huge Great White Shark in the batters box;) I might scrog it just to try something new. I'll start a new journal very soon.

Couple more for ya'll..

Great White Shark aye! Got some of those myself, won't be able to get to them till fall though. I will be looking for your journal for sure.

banjobuzz said:
hey buddy:) , nice fat buds at your place i see.:D .

nice grow TN. you'll have my vote on bpotm upcoming my friend.:hubba:

you doing any outdoors? i'd like to try some of that great white shark in the near future. you smoke that yet?

the F1 , ultimate indica i got, is some narcotic smoke. now i need some day times.;) .

very nice grow indeed friend. take care...bb...

Yeah man! I've got some G-13 Powerskunk outside this year, but no I havent had the chance to smoke any GWS yet.. I hear it's good though.
the Giga Ive 'tested' so far is definetly a narcotic, mellow sleepy-time kinda buzz...

BuddyLuv said:
Great White Shark aye! Got some of those myself, won't be able to get to them till fall though. I will be looking for your journal for sure.
Hey, thanks Budd, you know I appreciate ya, I'll be lookin' to compare Sharks with you in the near future:hubba:

BPOTM would be cool, but BPOTY would be cooler. Awesome dude....... where do I vote?

Excellent job TNeck,I may do a micro grow this winter to keep myself happy,and roll over some clones in the spring.I used to be full blown,then my wife turned my spot into her closet :p So it will be migro,and all that, that implies..Stay cool

Did you manage to get the dried weight on this one TN? Curious to know :D

Latest posts

Back