The Bet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dudes Getting a Dell...

Have you taken any clones? and how is Uncle doing?

Planning cloning tomorrow will post pict

Uncle is as rotten as every.

Mom doing great the pacemaker did wonders.

Oldest bro living back at home with her freeing up some of my time can play more with plants now.

Here are the pictures of the clones taken on the 15th. I took 3-1 1/2" clones and 9-4 to 6" clones. The small clones are in the cubby hole and the 9 in cups using the "super simple cloning method" are in a old stereo cabnet I lined with mylar and installed 2 fans( 1 intake & 1 exhaust) with 4 -26 watt 6700k 1750 L CFL's

With the clones now growing in the cubby hole I have all three areas going. this proves that CFL can be use for all stages of growth. As I have stated IMO CFL growth rates are slower but if you are where they are the only way you can grow they will work.

PF clones.jpg

1and ahalf inches clones.jpg

1 and a half inch clones domed.jpg

stereo cabnit1.jpg

Ozzy is awful at journals

Due to the spider mites I harvest the budding plants. The smoke was good just not top shelf. The three plants I used for mother showed the best resistance to the mites. They where the three that never showed major damage. I have trans planted the first round of clones and have them in veg room now, and have taken the 6 clones for the second set of clones, will grow the C1 in veg for 2 weeks the flower them. pictured below are the C2 and the top of mother #2 I did the best I could with this cam To show you the purple stems, branches and stalk. This is the main female growth wise. since I have kept up the mite treatments she has been the fastest and tightest growing lady.

clones pf.jpg

clones from pfm2.jpg

pfm2top.jpg

sorry about the mites ozzy..any updated pics..how are the little ones today? is Uncle :crY; yet:giggle: take care and be safe

:yay: :banana: :woohoo: 3 day and finally got the server not buzy. Will smoke a bong or 3 or 4 etc, and look at pic and explain

Picts 1,2 and 3 are the 3 different genetic of PurpleFrosting That I have from the 10 seeds started orginally. Pict 4 is the 2nd set of clones that are rooted.

PF f1 gb.jpg

PF f1 ga.jpg

PF f1 gc.jpg

PF clones 10.jpg

What kind of locally bought fertilizer are you using? I hope you win the bet. I like CFL, and I have used it for vegging my plants, but I guess it will be really hard to get big buds from the low amount of light you are allowed. I will be following.

TEG you are right, IMO of Neptune's Harvest ferts they don't have the nutes for good MJ growth. The bottle says 1/2 cup for outside plants and this is just not enough nutes as the pict show.

Once these clones are harvested the Bet is over and all plants will be switched to one of the nutes designed for MJ

Thanks to all who have stoped by

Be safe and stay stoned
Ozzy

As 4u said, "Dudes getting a Dell",
Good Job Ozzyo...very very good job.
servers is busy...is it okay with you if I BIU here? Pass.
Hope you had a great weekend.

Bong here bong there we smoke everywhere the BHC ers

GDSOBMFA server(gosh darn son of baptist Minster from Alabama)

i'll hit that ozzy.:) . know how you feel man about server issue. it's happening to all of us.

so did he pay up, or is he trying to play squirrel?:rolleyes: ...

4u2sm0ke said:
hey oz..be careful wouldnt want ya get Banned in own thread:rofl: BIU :bong:

For what? where did I break the rules. bent to the breaking maybe.

Irish uncle will pay up as soon as the clones are harvested. Would you squirrel out of a bet with the one that grows your meds?

Latest posts

Back