The Bet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mutt said:
17.You will not discuss politics, religion, saints or sports.

Guess you won a 3 day ban. :rofl:

joking around ;)

Mutt you jokester..ya scared me...good thing i read all post..i about to die there..:rofl:

ozzydiodude said:
Irish uncle will pay up as soon as the clones are harvested. Would you squirrel out of a bet with the one that grows your meds?

:rolleyes: ;) ...

How do I subscribe to this thread so I can follow it?

A newby that does always understand computer instructions.

Than you.

Don Jones

im with ya my friend
i been subscribed for ever..but dont let ,e know..when there been an update..the site is faster tho..take care be safe ozzy:ciao:

Uncle paying up with the harvesting of these buds. 2nd Gen Clones (clone from clone) proving you can grow year round with CFL"s. You will not get the amount you do from HID lights or T-5 Fluors, but as long as you grow good genitics(?) you will be able to grow top quality smokes.

How just to decide what computer to get. No laptop the keyboards are to small. Quad-core a must.. Any sggestion?

bet winner.jpg

Bet winner2.jpg

I have been wondering about that for some time. Can you really create a mother from a clone... It seems like you can. Are there any dangers of doing so? Or is the quality of the plants the same.. In that case you could just keep growing from the same seed for lots of generations.

You have to get the Radeon 5850 for the computer.. Most important part!

Ozzy, my Dell 1710 vostro has a big keyboard. I like it. $800

RiskyPack you can keep a strain going for years by cloning from a clone. Most people use a clone as a mother, By taking clones then flowering the mother you can determon if you like that strain want to keep it growing. If you have 2 or more female 1 maybe the best strain for your taste. Even though the seed were the same strain does not mean the Genos will be the same in each seedling. and

Oh ok.. So by cloning you can get the same buds harvest after harvest.. This will definitely be the way I want to go when I get more space.. Right now I only have 50 x 50 cm to grow my crop, but when I get more, I think I'll keep my closet for the mother, and then grow clones in a flowering room... Do you need to veg clones before putting them into flowering?

yes, By vegging the plant you give it time to grow roots and sun leaves. the better root ball and more sun leaves the more nute and energy available for the plant to grow buds

nice job ozzy
its been months since ive been on so im just say hi and wow to some
so what kind of com did/are you getting?

LOL...I never saw this GJ...congrats on the bet Ozzy, so yeah, what kind of comp did you get?

just read through the thread as it just popped up so what you get?

haha that 4u was a funny dude why the hell dude get banned

Latest posts

Back