Auto Poison Dwarf grown in greenhouse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SherwoodForest

Reaction score
I already have a GJ for the majority of what I have going, but someone suggested a seperate one for my autos. So here it is, day 4 of the G13 Poison Dwarfs, and day one of the newest batch I planted yesterday. Of course I will get some pics going, but right now it's not worth it because uploading pics is a nightmare over here in bfe. Just picture tiny little sprouts in 1 gallon pots like this only slightly bigger. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=117592&d=1244579924

:yay: I'll be here for the ride if you don't mind. One thing I'm liking about the autos is I don't get the cramp in my back from all the :watchplant:!

Time for an update on the autos. Really nothing to say except they are all now planted into 5 gallon pots and doing well.

auto.jpg

looking good man, ill be watching.
you got nice set ups too btw, greenhouses are always good.
and with all that outdoor sunlight, ..youll be seeing trees..
Pce..

OK, so today one of my autos showed male. I'm not hurt because I want to use the auto pollen on one of the girls. Besides if only one shows male today, maybe the rest are females.:)

So today I found out one of the autos is a GIRL!:smoke1: I also discovered my 4th male!:shocked: So now I have 5 more that should show sex in a day or two if male. I also have a auto called Quicksilver, but it's not a dwarf, it looks health and good. And soon I will have a Roadrunner bean to try out, it's an auto also Lowrider x Dinafem#1. I'm intrigued by these plants because I have grown weed for a long time and never heard of autos, they are fun beans! The first male is so filled with pollen sacks it looks like bud is forming. I am going to pollinate with the auto pollen on some of my regular plants as well as the girl autos.:clap:

Hello Sherwood :)

Where did you get the Quicksilver?

These interest me.

:peace:

It was a free bean from Attitude. It's a G13 Labs fem auto giant.:D I can just imagine growing them in early winter in the greenhouse, could be a sweet harvest in February or something.:)

SherwoodForest said:
It was a free bean from Attitude. It's a G13 Labs fem auto giant.:D I can just imagine growing them in early winter in the greenhouse, could be a sweet harvest in February or something.:)

The exact same thing crossed my mind ;)

:peace:

im SOOOOOOOOOO interested in AUTOS!!! just worried about yeild since i use LEDs... Anyways im in... good luck... Stay Safe...

So this morning I have another girl!:clap: That makes it 4 men and 2 women with 4 more undetermined of the Poison dwarfs. My two keeper males are looking crazy tday with all kinds of sacks hanging.:) I have the two males inside the house under cfl's and I will collect the pollen once the boys blow their load.

Here is an auto female. With the auto Quicksilver with the little baggy in the pot.

15.jpg

12.jpg

WooHoo! Another female today making the count 3 girls and 4 boys with 3 yet to show.

Looking sweet Sherwood... I hve some Quicksilver beans coming from Attitude as well...nice to be able to get a look at it as it grows out...thanks

Crud, make it 5 boys and 3 girls with 2 left to show. Sheesh, these things don't leave you in suspence for long do they.:rolleyes:

Here is a pic of the best man, he has been inside under 52 watts of cfl's for a week. How long before it pops it's load?

seed pollen.jpg

Latest posts

Back