Auto Poison Dwarf grown in greenhouse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update, today marks day 30 of the autos. I have 3 budding females and they look good, albeit small. I think the autos need more light than they are getting in the greenhouse because ones I've seen grown indoors are much bigger by this age. No biggie, they are an experiment by my standards because I never grew autos before. I also just recieved an auto called Dinafem Roadrunner and will be starting the germination tonight. Also the auto Quicksilver is a much bigger plant than the others, but it hasn't started to show sex yet. It's not a dwarf so I don't know when it will begin to show signs of sex. I'll get pics up tomarrow of everything.:)

Hello Sherwood :)

Auto's need a lot of light, as much as it can get, the more light, the bigger it gets.

Are you growing them inside your greenhouse?

I was just wondering if your opaque greenhouse is hindering the Auto's need for direct light.

:peace:

Her is a picture from today. Three females all look the same and are small but smelly and have nice looking buds.

hot1.jpg

Day 43,well shoot, I have only 2 females left. The heat got to them and caused issues. The good one is looking real nice though with a single main cola about 5 inches long. It is super crystaly looking and smells great. Pics shortly.:)

Yeah that is the big drawback to doing autos outdoors....they need at least 16 and more like 20 hrs of light....My oldest autos are at 48 days and 40 days and they are heavily budded right now...I hve the Roadrunner as well but hve not germed it yet.. I am interested in that one as it is not truly an auto but finishes quick from what i hear...

Yea I love the idea of early bud, but 5 inches per plant is comical. I have the Qicksilver outside in the ground now, it's about a foot tall. And I just started my Roadrunner, it looks good so far. But I have his one plant that is from a pack of KC Brains seeds, it is 3 feet tall and budding all over, I mean it's been budding for 4 weeks, smells and has lots of trichs.

I hve wanted to try KC Brains seeds...They always sound so yummy...If you can please snap a pick of Quicksilver...I wld like to see what I am going to deal with when I germ it...if it gets too big I will save it...I hve some good genetics I want to grow this fall in my tent and space will be limited...I seem to hve become a seed junkie... I hve more seeds then I cld possibly grow in my next 3 grows...

Here is a pic of the better female auto poison dwarf. This plant is covered in resin, but small. If it was grown properly indoors I can see this being some strong weed.

now mini.jpg

Day 53, looking very stoney. Extremely crystaly and smells strong. It's getting quite fat but still short. Gonna be good smoke I can tell, just not enough of it.:) Pics comming soon...

Day 67 and my appologies for not updating sooner. This baby is ready for picking I think. It has a very strong fruity smell and has huge fat pods making up the bud. I will post pics today...

I used a 3 gallon/12 lt pot on my last auto and was shocked how big it grew.

It could have been just a quirky seed or it could be the root space = bigger plants.

I am out of auto seeds at the moment but will try it again in bigger pots to see if it does it again.

Try it ;)

:peace:

You are very close. Got anything under him to catch it?

The Poison dwarf is done and smoked.:) It was heavy smoke too, not so much total weed though, but high quality. The Quicksilver auto I have going is not so quick afterall. It has a nice bud but it is airy and light still. I don't recommend that Quicksilver to anyone, but the Poison dwarf is rad stuff. I alo grew an auto called Dinafem Roadrunner, it was really high quality smoke and grew a perfect dream auto but only a foot tall. Very good smoke though.;)

I know this an old thread but just finishing up my first grow, LR2 & poison dwarf, gettin ready to try poison dwarf today, trichs just startin to turn at 75 days so far from seed, so i cut the smallest 5 days ago, other 3 still waitin on. IT grew wonderfully, all around 13-14 in tall, you're the first i found that has tried it. If you're interested i'll post some pics.

I am afraid Sherwood has left us. He hasn't posted since 9/23, nor responded to a PM. If you are out there buddy, stop by sometime.

Latest posts

Back