Danko 1000 watt Sour D Kryptonite Ice queen G13 White widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AlbinoDanko12GA

heres some shots of the girls, there about 5 days into flower!

new tent op 049.jpg

new tent op 050.jpg

new tent op 051.jpg

new tent op 052.jpg

new tent op 053.jpg

looks great bro, seems like you got mojo allready. kick butt

looking good. is the light far away because of heat issues? I keep mine much closer.

look'n good, Albino. can't wait to see the ladies sex organs.. :D

Does your light have some sort for vinyl cover on it? :confused:

thanks but i wish i had mojo!

thanks guys im trying real hard on this one!

the cover is a heat insulator to keep the heat within the hood to be exhausted out, it doesnt let the heat excape in the grow room!

the hood is about a foot and half away from the tops! ya i dont want to burn them and its real hott in there, im not using my ac right now

thanks everyone stay tuned for this journal, ill have pics up daily and also info about the new build and the other set of ladies about to go into flower under 6 600's

thank you hamster, i need some green mojo i got a lot going on right now, i have about 40 girls that need to be transplanted out of dixie cups somehwere else

i gave a good feeding of pura vida bloom, voodoo, open sesame and tarantula this morning and tonight when the light came on i went in there and it seemed like they shot into flower now, theres white pistils everywhere :D

well i havent sprayed any pesticides in a week and now that i went in there last night i had lil white spider mites webing all over the leafs! i really dont get it! im about over this whole spider might bullsht issue! i bleach, i clean everything and i fogged my room and spray chems and still spider mites everywhere! wats going on?????? there litereally like everywhere, its pretty nasty i dont even want to step in the tent cuz i know ill get those fuckers on me! there disgusting! i bought another doom fogger today and am gonna set it off in the tent in the morning when the light shuts off! and also spray with 50/50 water alcohol in the morning! is there anything to kill these on contact?????????? i know there so many different remeidies and ways to get control of them but ive proablly tried a million different things (dish soap water, alcohol, ff no bug me, azatrol, neem oil, garlic chilly powder mix, foggers, u name it ive tried it!) im really sick of dealing with these pests! im 2 weeks into flower and there everywhere, should i just cut them down and chuck em in the garbage or just flower them out and give the nasty spider mite weed away???????i really want ur guys opinion, i know there just gonna get worse proablly, wat should i do guys????????????????????

sounds like a nightmare I am sorry...ya I wouldnt want to go into that tent either....

dude check to see if that stuff is food safe if it isnt you dont want it on your herbage..

wat the azatrol???? i heard its pretty toxic vut everyone here in cali swears by it and says its the best and effective spray around as well as avid and azamax!

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
wat the azatrol???? i heard its pretty toxic vut everyone here in cali swears by it and says its the best and effective spray around as well as avid and azamax!

I have only used avid, stopped those mites in their tracks... If you buy your strains as clones get some avid and I use some stuff from home depot called organocide. I treat all new clones with both of those before I grow them. Spider Mites, Thrips, Gnats, and mildew are all easily transfered through clones...

Nice healthy plants man...

ya i heard avid is pretty good! its real expensive though! i recently just bought azatrol and that **** was $100 and i still have mites! i dont know wat to do anymore! it sux

Bro I feel for ya....I hve never had a mite problem but I know it must suck....I hope you somehow get it under control...

im trying! today i fogged the room with dr doom pyrethym fogger and tomorrow morning im spraying with safers pesticide soap and then spraying with 50/50 water alcohol mix with a lil neem the following morning. hopefully i can get these things under control! also i have trantula and priahan from advanced nutes, should i foilar feed thoss since its benificial bacteria??

Use this method for the end all of mites. I tried to stick to organic, but gave in as I could only keep them at bay.

Week 2 veg- Floromite one day then follow the next day with Organicide

Week 2 flower-Same as above

Turn off all fans for 1 hour when applying. I just leave a little florescent light on for a bit. Start at bottom and work way up the leaves, then down the whole plant. Then spray the entire room. After an hour turn on fans and main lights.

ok hows everyone doing, i just walked in the tent and yes there still everywhere with webs on almost ALL the fan leafs, alot of them look dead or knocked out, i fogged with dr doom yesterday and now today im gonna vaccuum all the plants and try to get all the mites and webs off and then im gonna use some safer insect killer soap and then spray with azatrol and wait a few days and do the same thing for the next 2 weeks until im in week 4 or so! hopefully i can really get them under control in the next weeks! heres some pics

tent week 2 001.jpg

tent week 2 002.jpg

tent week 2 003.jpg

tent week 2 004.jpg

tent week 2 005.jpg

tent week 2 006.jpg

tent week 2 007.jpg

Wow you got those suckers bad!!!

I would remove the plants from the room use another fogger, clean everything in the room including your lights with bleach water and alcohol for the light.. Instead of vacuuming them off I would rinse the plants with water and treat with azatrol again...

When battling pests you have to go all out or they will come back....

If your in flower dont use foggers with your plants in the room!

Latest posts

Back