Meds DWC journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo.... Just popped the Mango beans for the next set. Already have 4 out of the 10 beans thus far. Same thing here, trying to find the phenos i like and flower the rest off.
Just ordered the Blue thunder and A.I. for the spring that way i'll have all 4 varieties for outside ~

your making me jealous over there meds with all the exciting strains your working with.:hubba: :cool: ...

great way to get your mind off the ex, eh? pop another seed...:D ...lol...lol...

have you smoked the mango? how 'bout the AI? looks like there will be several AI grows going on here soon...you gotta bring more pics to class now meds...:rofl: :laugh: ...

mojo bud...

Thanks Irish ! ....Its more of an idea given to me that a med patient needs a minimum of 4 strains to get thru the day.
Bubba Kush is DEF a keeper as well as the Blue thunder. The Mango and the A I are both been recommended as well. Really just getting into the stuff i want and need instead of "bagseed". I havent had any AI but the mango was def Yummy !
The picture prob is my ol skool digi doesnt want to hold the door shut for the memory card. I need a new one.... However the DWC is awesome stuff. Alot of things still to learn but i watch the root systems religously and ALL are bone white and massive...Not to bad for no meters at all ! I keep solid records though so its like using one ~

if you run a snag with a ph problem, say 4 weeks flower, bet you won't say that again bud...hope it don't happen, but playing the odds is not my stronger point...i could very well do without a ppm meter, but never a ph meter...ok...i'm back off the box...lol...

we need pics...

IRISH said:
if you run a snag with a ph problem, say 4 weeks flower, bet you won't say that again bud...hope it don't happen, but playing the odds is not my stronger point...i could very well do without a ppm meter, but never a ph meter...ok...i'm back off the box...lol...

we need pics...

Okay Buddy ! I got an issue now....both Bubba k's are light brown in the root system...arrgh. Changed out the water and thinkin bout some "Thrive" for the roots ? NONE of the other strains are doing this only the BK's ? any suggestions ?

i add a cap full of hydrogen peroxide (h2o2), per gallon of solution meds. give this a try. it won't hurt 'em at all...

i have never used the thrive, so my comments will stay minimal on that. i hear it does great with OD, edibles, in the garden...i dont think you wanna be using this in hydro...(prolly the problem)...

change out the BK buckets, and add the h202 meds...i think it will fix this new problem...

i would ask the ph, and ppm's, but already know that answer bro...lol...

this may only be a quick fix meds, and without those meters, something is bound to go terribly wrong. and when it does bud, it will go down fast...been there, done that...

use your nose. is there any foul odors? any slime? ok, this i only heard, and it came by reliable source- keep the super thrive out of the hydro. it will turn into a chemical soup was his words he used. aarrgghhhh...

Latest posts

Back