Christmas Crop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a view of the girls to check in.

These pics from today (12/14/09)

First is HPS in full effect:cool:
Second is flash from the camera:D
Third from a different angle.:)

121409 001.JPG

121409 002.JPG

121409 003.JPG

very lovely ladies!! what kinda yield do you expect???

I'm guessing about 4.25 ounces dry. :hubba: :hubba:
I am secrectly hoping for it to be more than that. :evil:
I must admit however, that I would be happy with anything 3 ounces and up. :ignore: What with it being a 6 sqare foot closet full of autoflowering dwarfs in soil.

You'll get a lot more, even though they are dwarfs.. Those plants look dank.. I only have 2 ft x 2 ft in my closet and I'm hoping for the same if not more.

Looking Great BFG...Mojo for the closet:lama:

These pics taken on Monday. (12/21/09) The smell was bad Monday, but is now overpowering.

Picture descriptions, in order

1. #1-5
2. #6-10
8. #10 and #11 (these 2 seem to be tied for last place)

I will inspect the trics 10/25/09, and hopefully I will see 1 or 2 amber trics on each plant, and be able to clip them (I tire of the smell). If I don't see any amber, ill wait.

122109 1-5.jpg

122109 6-10.jpg

122109 001.jpg

122109 002.jpg

122109 003.jpg

122109 004.jpg

122109 005.jpg

122109 10-11.jpg

nice garden there BFG2. I got to say the view is great.

Very impressive BFG2! With a haul like that you can afford to wait fer the amber. Excellent job! Merry x-mas.

tight lookin dwarfs ya got goin BFG2 :aok:
:watchplant: is there a smilie for watching avatar too? :rofl:
if ya dont mind me askin, is that you in ya avatar? :hubba:

The Girls are ready. :woohoo:

Got back from responsibilities and checked them out a few hours ago. (12/25/09) They are showing 85-90% cloudy with the rare 1 or 2 amber Trichomes on most of them. :)
Some have no amber but are ready in my opinion since they'd probably start showing in 3 or 4 days. Except #9 and #11 probably could use another few days I think, so they may get a reprieve.

I have clipped and trimmed #1, #2, and #3 and am taking a break, mostly to re-bake. :bong: I Simply LOVE trimming, it's so very satisfying. I've got the music going and I couldn't be happier. :fly:
I am documenting the harvest of course. I will have pictures soon. but have to get back to work if I want to do at least 6 plants tonight.

zipflip, the avatar was taken Monday, so yeah. I never get to show off my corsets anymore. So I brought one out for a special Christmas occasion. I'll pick out a nice PG-13 pic of me in the garden when I wrap up this trimming.

hello BigfunGirl2...its Christmas Day..your grow is 8 weeks yesturday last picks shown was on 12/09..any way we can see the garden:D and did ya change ya name? the thread start has youas BigFunGirl:confused:

Merry Christmas BG

sorry missed a page ..lol...I see ya did today..my oppologizes..:48:

Impressive, organized grow bfg. Did you top any of them or do some split and give more tops? benny likes big fun girls, but mine are 8 foot outdoor girls with sweet buds on them. Safer than messing with real big girls.lol 4u, you are going to get hit with a chair, watchit.

zipflip, the avatar was taken Monday, so yeah. I never get to show off my corsets anymore. So I brought one out for a special Christmas occasion. I'll pick out a nice PG-13 pic of me in the garden when I wrap up this trimming.
:eek: you got a collection of corsets or something?
i vote a pic of a diff corset with each harvested individual plant. my favorite color is black or purple :aok: lol
jus funnin :hubba:
congrats on the harvest!! :48:

Can't wait for the pic updates.... you do a good GJ and this was a clean no drama grow, all business. Respect and congrats.

Latest posts

Back