White Dwarf and Afghan Kush 1st Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dogtown Toker

Grower
Reaction score
Newbie here but everything going great! I am growing 1x WD and 2x AfghanKush. FoxFarm soil and nutes. Check out my pics. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks and Happy Holidays:cool:

WD HARVEST1s.jpg

AFGHAN KUSK 3WF_2s.jpg

AFGHAN KUSK 3WF_4s.jpg

You are in for some real good smoke with that White Dwarf...I hve grown them a cpl times and will be growing them again in a week or two...it's my favorite auto strain...right now at least...:)

everyone LOVES Kush!!!!! curious about auto strains though, never tried em. be sure to post a smoke report!!!

Hamster Lewis said:
You are in for some real good smoke with that White Dwarf...I hve grown them a cpl times and will be growing them again in a week or two...it's my favorite auto strain...right now at least...:)

You are not kidding Dude! Can you tell me what strains are mixed here? Real Green bud with red hairs like the 70's Sensi, lol. 9 weeks from soil, couldn't believe it. 4 OZ of that F$%& small tree:hubba:

I just paid my local snow plow clearing my driveway and he couldn't be happier! I will be growing these girls again!

Thanks for the input Hampster!:cool:

gangalama said:
everyone LOVES Kush!!!!! curious about auto strains though, never tried em. be sure to post a smoke report!!!

Smoke report! my buddies are texting quote (more please)! That is for the White Dwarf (Auto). Kush has maybe a month left before harvest. I hope you are right on the "Love Kush", lol. My girls are gigantic! Gonna produce 3 time the smoke as my WD's. I don't think my AfghanK girls were Auto (I did when I bought them). I was running 24/0 light for my WD and they seamed to keep vegging. Alls cool now with 12/12 and getting faght.

Thanks Buddy!

Dogtown Toker said:
You are not kidding Dude! Can you tell me what strains are mixed here? Real Green bud with red hairs like the 70's Sensi, lol. 9 weeks from soil, couldn't believe it. 4 OZ of that F$%& small tree:hubba:

I just paid my local snow plow clearing my driveway and he couldn't be happier! I will be growing these girls again!

Thanks for the input Hampster!:cool:

I hve not been able to find out what strains they used to make the White Dwarf...everything online says two powerful indicas and Runderalis...I know from smoking it that they are not lying about the two powerful indicas...I use it as a nighttime sleep aide...I sleep like a baby when i smoke white dwarf....

Hamster Lewis said:
I hve not been able to find out what strains they used to make the White Dwarf...everything online says two powerful indicas and Runderalis...I know from smoking it that they are not lying about the two powerful indicas...I use it as a nighttime sleep aide...I sleep like a baby when i smoke white dwarf....

Some buddy posted White Widow and Runderalis on an other sight to me! Not sure but some awsome sh~t! They said 22% THC when i bought them and I believe it!

good to know!!! enjoy the fruits of your labour!!!!:smoke1:

Dogtown Toker said:
Some buddy posted White Widow and Runderalis on an other sight to me! Not sure but some awsome sh~t! They said 22% THC when i bought them and I believe it!

Yeah I thought it was White Widow also but hve never been able to find out for sure...I will see if my friend Spears knows...he always seems to be able to track down the genetic makeup of autos....if he finds out i will let you know...

Nice grow man! Gorgeous! Auto's are alot of fun to grow. I am gonna have to get the WD on my next order. I have Auto Blueberry Kush and Russian Rocket Fuel on the way right now. Can't wait to get back to growing. GREEN MOJO for ya! :)

Updated pics of my first grow. My White Dwarf harvested 2-3 weeks ago and as soon as anybody tasted her they bought all they could, ALL GONE! here is my next harvest soon, Afghan Kush. I am thinking maybe a couple weeks? Not for sure, looking at the trics for cloudy to amber. Hard to be patient during the most critical time IMPO! Take a look and tell me what you think.

Happy New Year:hubba:

AKUSHF1.JPG

AKUSHF2.JPG

AKUSHF4.JPG

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Those buds look good enough to eat!

Here is one week later and thanks for the compliments guys:cool:

Getting close, Have two limbs hanging for test run:hubba:

AKUSH 1WLATER2.jpg

AKUSH 1WLATER3.jpg

AKUSH 1WLATER.jpg

Dogtown Toker said:
Real Green bud with red hairs like the 70's Sensi, lol. 9 weeks from soil, couldn't believe it. 4 OZ of that F$%& small tree:hubba:

Dogtown Your tellin us you pulled 4oz off of one auto White Dwarf in soil??

Are you talkin about wet weight???? :confused:

Dogtown Toker said:
Updated pics of my first grow. My White Dwarf harvested 2-3 weeks ago and as soon as anybody tasted her they bought all they could, ALL GONE!

Wow your a brave soul posting that kinda info for all to see...

Also im fairly sure you cant post live links to outside websites...

Like the one in your sig. for that other nondesirable site...

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Wow your a brave soul posting that kinda info for all to see...

Stay Safe sounds like a threat? If I said 4 it must be 4. Who are you to question the truth? OMG!

Latest posts

Back