Melvanetics BeP and Super Buckeye grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still feeding mine at half strength vegging under t5's. What strength nutes are you feeding at?

i have yet to feed the seedling and i gave the older one 1/4 dose a couple weeks ago. i don't think she even liked that. i think though that this plant is a special case. i trimmed the crud out of her yesterday to get rid of a lot of the dead and dying stuff and increase air flow. or maybe i did it just to be mean. i don't know...

That might be the problem , under fed, cleaing out the dead stuff is good I would think, I do it all the time.

lol, stank. the first buckeye purple i planted is almost 5 months old. to call it vegging would be a stretch though. it is still no more than 10 inches tall. i am trying to get it to grow so i get an ok yield instead of a gram or two. it will be vegging at least until i throw the new BeP and the super buckeye i am growing now into flower. mel suggests at least 8 weeks if i recall correctly.

lol, stank. the first buckeye purple i planted is almost 5 months old. to call it vegging would be a stretch though. it is still no more than 10 inches tall. i am trying to get it to grow so i get an ok yield instead of a gram or two. it will be vegging at least until i throw the new BeP and the super buckeye i am growing now into flower. mel suggests at least 8 weeks if i recall correctly.

Flower it out, push the potassium when you send her in o bloom she'll stand up a lil taller, and you won't loose her just sitting in veg for 6 months

I only have one grow space so putting her into flower is not really an option. Contemplating hardening her off and setting her free...

so i am down to one buckeye purple and one super buckeye and both show female preflowers. the buckeye purple that has been beating me up for 6 months has finally gone to live in the woods. i have been battling spider mites but both plants look to be in pretty good shape for a flip to 12/12 lighting. turns out the buckeye purple is not as hard to grow as i thought. that one plant i had was just a demon. keep on getting an error saying file upload failed... will try again after reading the faq's.

nice work on the Purple Buckeye........ it's a great strain to grow indoors....... easy to keep her under 2 feet tall through flower.

switched to 12/12 lighting sunday. been quite a wait seeing as how i started this whole deal in january...

some purple showing up on the buckeye purp and a pic of the super buckeye. i do not see much in the way of trichomes. not sure if it is too early but i also found that i did not have my normal uv a bulb in the tent. put that in today...

looking good man, finally in bloom.

a day after putting in the 10000 kelvin with uv a t5 bulb i am seeing trichomes. could be a coincidence. been doing some more reading though and folks seem to be on the same page as far as uv light goes and sounds like i should wait a bit before i change out bulbs as uv can retard growth...

Latest posts

Back