Flowering plant dying from the bottom up please HELP!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRX400X

Reaction score
I have just 1 plant and its 2 weeks into flowering im using flora nova bloom nutes and my plant is just drooping and atarting to crisp up with the bottom leaves can someone please help?

can you provide some pic and more info about your grow, like medium ppm etc.. it sure will help anyone who might know

I tried posting pics buts not letting me keeps saying im missing a token but im ising sta-green soil and its my first grow so im using just a 125w olant bulb i tried a 400w HID but it blew the breaker every time i plugged it in so i just went with that my ph is between 6.5 and 7 i have a fan constanly blowing mad air around the plant and im feeding every 3 waterings with floranova bloom nutes

your plants look stretched, you need to get that HID running. does the light try to turn on before the breaker breaks or it just trips as soon as you plug it in? you might need a new ballast or something. also there seems to be some deficiency, so give it more food too. also, you need an exhaust fan, not just an oscillating fan to change the air and give fresh air for the plants. light and fresh air is more food for the plant than the food itself. keep up the asking and posting, you will definitely get more help, good luck

You most definitely need more Lumens and air moving the plant. Stalks to skinny.

Oh dear, we need to get you in the right lighting etc. That plant won't amount to anything in the conditions you have it.

Check out HOT5's for vegging. There isn't any stretch with those.. or little stretch. You need air movement in there... and do you have more seeds?

Okay well **** didnt know i was messin up like that lol but yeah everytime i plug it in it starts to light and then it blows the breaker and its in a closet that is about 3 foot wide and 3 ft deep i read somewhere that just opening the closet would be enough fresh air circulation and watt light can i use for flowering now since im about 2 weeks in? And i thought it looked as if i were giving it to much so i should give more food? And yes i have 5 GDP seeds

you need to figure why the light is not lighting up. get that hps going ASAP. NO, simply keeping the door open will not be enough. 3x3 is the maximum of what a 400w can flower. Yes give it more food, but make that along with more light and venting

Lots of folks call cannabis a weed, but it isn't, for our purposes. It is a very high energy plant that needs a lot of light and air and food. and in that order.

Let's figure out your grow before you start another seed... we are here for ya.

Alright hell yeah thankyou for the support everyone and im tryin i just get it to stay lit is there anywhere online that i could gind like a brand new hps fixture for a good price that will plug into a 120v wall outlet and watt kind of exhaust fan could i use theres no way for me to get it to vent out to the outside i have 1 window in my room with hard ceilings so im not sure how i would get the fresh air in with it?

Look on kijji,graiglist etc . I have found 4 -400watt ballast fixtures 4x4 tent meters everything guy has receipts over 2 Grand worth of gear wants $800 obo. I got my fixture and bulb for $75 .

Do you have a crawl space or attic? Can pull air and dump into those

Latest posts

Back