Fast efficient quick drying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zem

Reaction score
i came up with this method i love it. i just grind some freshly harvested bud and place it on a thin glass plate spread it out and i boil water pour it in a mug and cover with the plate. it dries out pretty fast in minutes and water retains heat for long so i could dry 2 times with the same water

View attachment 20150506_014118.jpg

cool shades, zem. Cool way to dry your bud and have a cup of tea at the same time.. I like it.

thanks rose :D i never meant to show off my shades lol they happened to get into my frame. i spread the weed out on a bigger plate first then scrape off from that. in the smaller plate they could fly over easily if you know what i mean...

Very nice zem. I'll remember this one when mine are ready and I can't wait to sample it. :farm:

I know i wasn't being sarcastic Zem as i too have tried many years ago something similar and it was horrible, but needs must, lol.
Peter

this is pretty awesome haha what do you even call it? closed steam saucer dryer thingy? i love it haha! i can imagine that with the heat transfer it gets all that hot any guess on the temp its drying at?

lets call it steam drying hehe

I always microwaved for a few seconds. Takes the moisture right out very quickly. Thats what Microwaves do. They work on water molecules. Never noticed any degradation of high.

Hey WH :) my very first method was microwave but i personally noticed a big degradation in high,the hairdryer pointing in a jar was my last one i had to melt a hairdryer before i mastered it, until i came up with this simple method, i am so happy with it that i want to patent it lol

I dont know,,i never noticed. But i only did a few seconds at a time. The weed didnt even change color.
Course i didnt use the quick dry method enough to worry about it.
Like your idea though. Cool.

I dont know,,i never noticed. But i only did a few seconds at a time. The weed didnt even change color.
Course i didnt use the quick dry method enough to worry about it.
Like your idea though. Cool.
Dredging up this old post I believe I may take a stab at creating a new better method of quick drying over like 24 to 48 hours

Quick drying takes the taste and smell away....I will smoke no pot before it is time....but if you are out....
I decided to see if I can fan dry the sample bud using the inlet to my drying tent. Posted a description and pictures of how I am attempting this on my grow journal. I would like to come up with a way to dry a sample I can vaporize in 2-3 days while damaging it the least. Have no idea if it will work

Latest posts

Back