Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it is a plastic 5 gal pot. Can not get 10 gal until the beginning of next mouth. So I don't know if mj is going in the ground or not.

That was not marijuana, but whatever it was it was awesome!!!
Happy farming :):watchplant::icon_smile:

Well thank you sbrooks. I have been a gardener a long time... i love it..

I know, it G13, shocking coming from your pot mama... I couldn't help it..

I just love lady bugs ....must pick up a bunch:)
Nice roots....

Looking like spring has sprung there. We got some rain here yesterday, I'm expecting the forest to explode with new growth.

Beautiful roots.

Here is the light system I received.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Light-4lamps-DL824-Fluorescent-Hydroponic/dp/B009GU4RMC?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01[/ame]

Slept in late today. Thank You, Rose for your help. Going to see if TJ will fix my camera, so, then I can take pictures of my grow. Speaking of grow it time to check on my babies and start this day off right with a bowl and cup of coffee here I go.

That looks good except it is only 2 foot long, and I don't know how many plants your are growing but i bet you need 4 foot long.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Skylight-Output-Fluorescent-Fixture-Replacement/dp/B00XDAA60S?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00[/ame]

I have these two bulbs but I need to order the hood. Are these going to be O:K when the time come? And, should I order two more bulbs to make four? I want so much to learn how to grow mj. It just going to take me awhile to learn.

nes - those are for flowering. i didn't look back in the posts (becasue i am a)lazy and 2) a little buzzed)but if you are vegging, you want like 5400, 6400 or 10000 kelvin or a miz of those bulbs to veg with. i found with the 10000 kelvin bulbs i get very compact plants. when i add bulbs that are lower down the kelvin scale, i get taller plants...

and as rose said, you probably need 4 foot bulbs(and fixture). i veg and flower with t5's and i just finished a grow with 6 of them. pretty good buds. i have done 4 bulb grows but always supplemented with some cfls to get the lumens up.

here i go again. blathering away and hijacking roses posts... sorry rose...

Here is the light system I received.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009GU4RMC/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Slept in late today. Thank You, Rose for your help. Going to see if TJ will fix my camera, so, then I can take pictures of my grow. Speaking of grow it time to check on my babies and start this day off right with a bowl and cup of coffee here I go.

Rose along with the lights above, I also have two Sun Blaze 21, T5 output fluorescent fixture 2,000 lumens running. I have seven plants all in solo cups as of now. I wish, I knew why two plants leaf are wilting and have yellowing of the leafs. I added a hand fill of worm casting to them today hoping that that will help. I am so upset about this, it time for a bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beautiful roots Rose, what kind of seed starter soil did you use? I was shopping for some and I came across http://www.walmart.com/ip/Black-Gold-1411002-1-5CF-P-Seedling-Mix-1-5-cu-ft/174746462 this one. But, it has a wetting agent in it. What do you think? Any suggestion. I Thank You for all of your help. I have been reading and watching you tube on marijuana. This is my third grow and I am learning a lot.

wow Rose those flowers and roses are beautiful :heart: very nice colours so refreshing to look at

Thank you zem. i love them too. Isn't that purple and orange viola cute?

Thanks for stopping in zem.

the purple semi-hollyhock looking blooms are really unique. what is that? and does it grow in a zone 6 climate? those roses are awesome as well. the harlequin looks like a very odd plant. one of these days i need to get some of those seeds(or sumpin' low thc/high cbd)...

Latest posts

Back